Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Religions of the world are gay asf.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
If GOD says "Come and suck my dick" All the religious people will literally do that gladly without hesitation.
(Speaking about male only)

My family is full of christcucks and I hate them.

Based pin. Religion is fairy tale cope bullshit to delude the goy masses into feeling better about their shitty lives and not stoning every richmogger and haremmaxxer to death.

If GOD says "Come and suck my dick" All the religious people will literally do that gladly without hesitation.
(Speaking about male only)

ELOHIM is plural, but often used with a singular ... ELOHIM. It corresponds to ... Vishnu is a demon, Krishna is a demon, Baal is a demon, Isis is a demon, etc.

My family is full of christcucks and I hate them.

Based pin. Religion is fairy tale cope bullshit to delude the goy masses into feeling better about their shitty lives and not stoning every richmogger and haremmaxxer to death.

Christ is King :feelsokman:

Literally, I want to believe in GOD but I can't delude myself. If you are born with critical thinking it's impossible to believe in GOD, because logic meets the nonsense and the absurdity. All religions are scams created by rich people to control the human population.

Christ is King :feelsokman:

>Inkwelldom discussed

god has no gender nor any human attributes. hes undefinable by human standards

You sound like a redditor. Atheism is the ultimate cope.

Let the deluded continue To delude themself