Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Remember, inceldom is a choice ft. Depressedblackcel and ITCucks.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

Of course, bluepill theorists believe that human nature, like that of any animal, is sublimated to the rationalization of interpersonal and/or sexual relationships with this gem of a comment:

And finally, the JBB-BBC theorist:

images

6da8b26cd6d82bad34473cdb66f26ba4.jpeg

2hhh9r.jpg

e23406fa2cc9d0d58fb8b893602bac93--selfie-fitness.jpg

stop giving IT attention
all their opinion are chatGPT generated, none of them is worth listening to

@depressedblackcel thoughts?

stop giving IT attention
all their opinion are chatGPT generated, none of them is worth listening to
I love those bluepilled roasties and turbofags. Low IQ cucks.

Of course, bluepill theorists believe that human nature, like that of any animal, is sublimated to the rationalization of interpersonal and/or sexual relationships with this gem of a comment:

images

2hhh9r.jpg

Why do you faggots keep posting these retards.

I already disproved personality a long time ago. I was able to keep a conversation going for a long time till she asked to see my face then the conversation immediately died. No one goes up to a person and says "hey im a generic nice guy" why is that website like that:lul:. Also this is what happens when you decide to screenshot only a little bit of the thread, if around 100 rejections= a few rejections then I wonder when it becomes a lot..

@depressedblackcel thoughts?
I already disproved personality a long time ago. I was able to keep a conversation going for a long time till she asked to see my face then the conversation immediately died. No one goes up to a person and says "hey im a generic nice guy" why is that website like that:lul:. Also this is what happens when you decide to screenshot only a little bit of the thread, if around 100 rejections= a few rejections then I wonder when it becomes a lot..

Apparently using an incel website inhibits members from finding love. What does that say for those that use Reddit? Most on there are virgins who complain also. Retards.

images

2hhh9r.jpg

CDB1299 commented on post

As a black dude,it’s always wild hearing about black incels,you almost never hear of them really

Huh?

What that nigga on about, POCcels are majority.

Apparently using an incel website inhibits members from finding love. What does that say for those that use Reddit? Most on there are virgins who complain also. Retards.
As if before I used this website I was slaying. I faced even more brutal rejections before I created an account here. Most users are incels, thats the funniest part about it and some even know this but choose to cope.

New foids' skill? Not only they can detect bad vs good personality but in case of good they read your mind and with 100% certainty know if it's a facade to touch bobs and vagene. Definitely not the failo effect that makes ugly men's behavior appear shady and with second goals.

CDB1299 commented on post

As a black dude,it’s always wild hearing about black incels,you almost never hear of them really

Huh?

In the eyes of the majority there exist only a few archetypes of the standard black male. They are the most common, the ones that black women and women in general gravitate toward. They do not pay attention to blackcels - blackcels were long ostracised from the community. "Black men can't be incels", "Black men have swag and are cool" - a sentiment held by most. They cannot fathom black males who do not fall into that description. Black females can - they often call blackcels "corny", "lame", "soft" - and that is just for the hard-working, "whitewashed" black males that may not have autism or be short in stature/have any other shortcomings.

As if before I used this website I was slaying. I faced even more brutal rejections before I created an account here. Most users are incels, thats the funniest part about it and some even know this but choose to cope.
They'll continue to sit on their soapbox and pretend as if they are most virtuous. Their opinions on anything related to this sphere are worth less than dirt. Pay them no mind.

Bluepillers and normalfilth think incel = “alt-right” white nationalist

Bluepillers and normalfilth think incel = “alt-right” white nationalist
Imagine being an altfag and incel at the same time

its like being a jew and nazi JFL

like the whores that rejected you, the trannies at IT also think you are a bitch ass nigger