Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is not a Choice.

Eurasian

Eurasian

Chief
★★
Inceldom is not a choice my fellas,it is not something you choose to be or not.Either you are an Incel or a Normie.
Whatever happen i'll remain an Incel.
Even if i got married or even you got married,we'll remain incels.
We were outcasts and black sheeps of the society.
Some are poor,some are short,some are retarded and some have all of this.
But one thing is common in each of us all is Inceldom and Rejected men.
Being an Incel is not just only about Women,money or looks.Its an experience that social rejects feel and are going through each day.
Just because you are not big enough,people will not accept you in jobs like Army & Police.
If your parents did'nt had any money they will mock you and bully you for that.
If someday yall have everything you ever wanted.... remember this post, and remind yourself that you were an Incel
& yull remain an Incel because of experiences you had to go through.And thats why being an Incel was never a choice.And you cant escape your experiences and emotions.

Is water wet?

You can't be normal and incel imo most of us are are non-NT and its visible as fuck. I have OCD and I think its easy as fuck to spot hence why so many normies stop me randomly to laugh at me or ridicule me.

Is water wet?

You can't be normal and incel imo most of us are are non-NT and its visible as fuck. I have OCD and I think its easy as fuck to spot hence why so many normies stop me randomly to laugh at me or ridicule me.
I think as a mentally retarded and still sometimes struggle in some aspects..never try to fight normies just go with flow with them and become like these fucks .. sorry to know you have OCD

Inceldom is not a choice my fellas,it is not something you choose to be or not.Either you are an Incel or a Normie.
Whatever happen i'll remain an Incel.
Even if i got married or even you got married,we'll remain incels.
We were outcasts and black sheeps of the society.
Some are poor,some are short,some are retarded and some have all of this.
But one thing is common in each of us all is Inceldom and Rejected men.
Being an Incel is not just only about Women,money or looks.Its an experience that social rejects feel and are going through each day.
Just because you are not big enough,people will not accept you in jobs like Army & Police.
If your parents did'nt had any money they will mock you and bully you for that.
If someday yall have everything you ever wanted.... remember this post, and remind yourself that you were an Incel
& yull remain an Incel because of experiences you had to go through.And thats why being an Incel was never a choice.And you cant escape your experiences and emotions.
Water Douse GIF

Also have OCD