Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Remember, men have their limits. You can't keep us in the mud forever.

Another man martyred by the faults of society.

The CHO family :society: :society: :society: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't care about getting a girlfriend anymore because I don't believe women are capable to genuinely love a man.
This man is my Saint. Brutal blackpill, only bluepilled incels believe women really love.

And it really is so. While I would never go ER or tell someone seriously to do so, in the end, the incel has no choice but the cope or the rope.

This man is my Saint. Brutal blackpill, only bluepilled incels believe women really love.

And it really is so. While I would never go ER or tell someone seriously to do so, in the end, the incel has no choice but the cope or the rope.
They blame us, when they should blame themselves. Society has degenerated into a pot of filth.

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up
iu

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up
Over for taxi drivercels