Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember: when females don't wear a bra, they do it to taunt us

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Why do you think it's so common these days for teenage/young adult sluts to go braless, often with nipples clearly poking through their shirts?
They do it to mock us because they hate us, it's like their teasing us, "look at how perky my tits are, look at how hard my nipples are, you will never get this"
It's like putting a big plate of bacon in a locked glass cage, but poking some holes in the cage so the smell of the bacon can still get out...it's taunting, it's teasing, it's mockery, and it's far worse than "catcalling" (retarted sluts complaining that guys complement them in public)

this is more popular with old hags in my experience

"Nooooo it's because bras are a symbol of patriarchy and this is very bad :foidSoy: "

i dont see many females these days to notice, but i sometimes see on videos

Why do you think it's so common these days for teenage/young adult sluts to go braless, often with nipples clearly poking through their shirts?
They do it to mock us because they hate us, it's like their teasing us, "look at how perky my tits are, look at how hard my nipples are, you will never get this"
It's like putting a big plate of bacon in a locked glass cage, but poking some holes in the cage so the smell of the bacon can still get out...it's taunting, it's teasing, it's mockery, and it's far worse than "catcalling" (retarted sluts complaining that guys complement them in public)
Cope. Is to tease Chad.

6 minutes after ur post and IT has already screenshotted it. that is kinda sus ngl

to answer your question they do it because...

1. They are lazy

2. They are whores that have no public decency. They think they should be allowed to walk around completely nude in public. In their minds they are doing everyone a favor by showcasing their bodies because it's the most divine thing ever

3. They think it's "woke" and very feminist. They think it'll trigger the bigots

4. If a man looks at her chest she can more easily accuse him of sexual assault or being a pervert

5. They probably get off on the fact chad is looking at her hard titties thru her shirt

IT says "I'd like to see you assclowns wear a bra all day and see how you feel" but they have no problem wearing skin tight clothing 24/7.

I forgot to add..

6. They try to convince themselves boobs aren't sexual because females in africa run around topless

They do it to taunt Chad.For women ,ugly men don't exist .

to answer your question they do it because...

1. They are lazy

2. They are whores that have no public decency. They think they should be allowed to walk around completely nude in public. In their minds they are doing everyone a favor by showcasing their bodies because it's the most divine thing ever

3. They think it's "woke" and very feminist. They think it'll trigger the bigots

4. If a man looks at her chest she can more easily accuse him of sexual assault or being a pervert

5. They probably get off on the fact chad is looking at her hard titties thru her shirt
I'd be fine with females walking around nude in public only if it meant that females who choose to be nude in public are fair game for any man who wants to have his way with her and she can't sue him or sic the cops on him.
IT says "I'd like to see you assclowns wear a bra all day and see how you feel" but they have no problem wearing skin tight clothing 24/7.
Sluts are subhuman and retarded, no surprise there
I forgot to add..

6. They try to convince themselves boobs aren't sexual because females in africa run around topless
Females in Africa also get their clit cut off, I wish we would do that to females in America

"Nooooo it's because bras are a symbol of patriarchy and this is very bad :foidSoy: "
Notice how foids always use their bodies and sex appeal to make a point.

Notice how foids always use their bodies and sex appeal to make a point.
It's laughable, seriously.
For them, showing their bodies isn't an act of whoreness but it's sth about female empowerement or some shit like that :feelshaha:

It's laughable, seriously.
For them, showing their bodies isn't an act of whoreness but it's sth about female empowerement or some shit like that :feelshaha:
They're agents of temptation and lust, I must say. But you can't just get your way with then unless other men (cucked white knights of course) step in and lynch you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back