Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do they hate us violence

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOq2KBjeJD4&t=707s

1) Firstly, no we dont believe we are entitled to sex, in fact we just want a long loving relationship with a female who loves us for the way we are But unfortunately we cant because of Hypergamy and women having higher standards, which leaves the bottom 80% of guys without a romantic partner . If i wanted to loose my virginity i could just pay $20 to a hooker but I don't want to. Finding a hooker means I failed in securing a relationship with a women, it would be an embarrassment to me and my family.

2) skip to 2:02, the guy said "look in the mirror and fix yourself", JFL how are you gonna tell a 5'2, balding Indian guy with a recessed jaw that its his personality which is the problem. See the blackpill says that your gentic looks are 90% the factors that determine your success in your dating life. And you can disagree with that its okay. But its honestly funny and sad when you tell a short, bald, fat guy that it's his personality which is the problem to not attracting women.

3) We dont hate women or support rape, yes ive read fucked up shit in this forumn but I dont think anyone in this forumn actually supports murder and rape of women. Yes we joke about rape but that does not mean we agree with it. And if you support rape you're honestly retarted and should be locked up forever. We dont condone violence, Nick davidson had some serious mental problems. He was white and 6 feet tall but he was non NT as fuck. He could have attracted an ethnic foid or lost some weight and worked on his grooming and get a becky gf. But he had some serious mental issues and should have seen a therapist instead.

4) We do not go on gaming sites and lure young guys into joining our community, idk where he got this from. Just a reminder, please dont show this forumn to any of your friends irl, and do not convince anyone to joing this forumn when they dont identify as incel. Let peole join our community by their own will. Also were no a white supremicist group, ethnics make up like half of our forumn. This is my reaction to this deluded video

Last edited:
Istockphoto 157030584 612x612

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOq2KBjeJD4&t=707s

1) Firstly, no we dont believe we are entitled to sex, in fact we just want a long loving relationship with a female who loves us for the way we are But unfortunately we cant because of Hypergamy and women having higher standards, which leaves the bottom 80% of guys without a romantic partner . If i wanted to loose my virginity i could just pay $20 to a hooker but I don't want to. Finding a hooker means I failed in securing a relationship with a women, it would be an embarrassment to me and my family.

2) skip to 2:02, the guy said "look in the mirror and fix yourself", JFL how are you gonna tell a 5'2, balding Indian guy with a recessed jaw that its his personality which is the problem. See the blackpill says that your gentic looks are 90% the factors that determine your success in your dating life. And you can disagree with that its okay. But its honestly funny and sad when you tell a short, bald, fat guy that it's his personality which is the problem to not attracting women.

3) We dont hate women or support rape, yes ive read fucked up shit in this forumn but I dont think anyone in this forumn actually supports murder and rape of women. Yes we joke about rape but that does not mean we agree with it. And if you support rape you're honestly retarted and should be locked up forever. We dont condone violence, Nick davidson had some serious mental problems. He was white and 6 feet tall but he was non NT as fuck. He could have attracted an ethnic foid or lost some weight and worked on his grooming and get a becky gf. But he had some serious mental issues and should have seen a therapist instead.

4) We do not go on gaming sites and lure young guys into joining our community, idk where he got this from. Just a reminder, please dont show this forumn to any of your friends irl, and do not convince anyone to joing this forumn when they dont identify as incel. Let peole join our community by their own will. Also were no a white supremicist group, ethnics make up like half of our forumn. This is my reaction to this deluded video

I'm too tired to elaborate on OP's points, but he said it all. Pure Blackpill.

Normies do not argue with honest logic. This is a waste of time because it assumes normies are willing to not abuse their social leverage over incels.

They are selling hype. This is why…

Since the launch of ITV, there have been concerns from politicians and the press that ITV faced a conflict concerning programme audiences and advertisers. As advertisers are reluctant to buy advertising space around low viewing programmes, there is a pressure on ITV to broadcast more popular programmes in peak times. This has become more profound in recent years following a relaxation in regulation and significantly more competition in the advertising market following the huge increase in commercial channels. In recent years, programmes have started to dominate from the reality television genre including the celebrity and talent show subgenres. This has led to accusations of ITV 'dumbing down' their programmes and appealing to the 'lowest common denominator', accusations that are at odds with the network's status as a public service broadcaster.

No one says they're entitled to sex but it's still a need like driving a car.
Yes it is a privilege and not a right but you still need to be able to do that thing.

Dont try to understand Normies. They dont give a damn about you and your problems. What annoys is them is what we say about women so they are trying to picture us in a certain way. It was never about understanding us.

:soy::soy: