Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story REMIND YOURSELF NEVER TO sympathise WITH A FEMALE, NEVER!

J

jamesmark1903

Greycel
No y'alls. First time for him so it passes.
Hey y'all!
It's my first time here. I'm happy to be part of this community. For a first post, I would like to share an interesting story. I use an app called Whisper to sometimes vent out my frustrations. On a post of mine, a female messaged me. I complained how females usually have it easy in life than guys. A girl messaged me to challenge my views. She started telling me how she usually got rejected by boys, by companies, and how she struggled to attract attention, and was "touched" by her teacher and blah blah. She asked me to meet her in the same day. We agreed to meet. After we met face to face, the conversation followed after "hi" was all about her complains. I pitied seeing her skinny attire and how weirdly she was behaving. She also told me that she has a Pakistani bf and other two exs. I had a second thought after hearing about this. This kinda made me ashamed of myself how I had shown sympathy on this sub creature. I bought her a few drinks, because I was pitying her. If you are me or find yourself in my situation, just remind yourself a few things.

1) Females can easily get laid and relationship without much difficulties like guys.
2) It is virtually easy for a lady to get help from others.
3) Don't try to help that lady. She will have tons of other guys and ladies who would be willing to help her.
4) Don't waste your time in even thinking about how she could do without your help.
5) NEVER EVER should you help a female.

Just don't make the same mistake. We all have been used and thrown around as if we are nothing. We don't deserve this. These female sub species is so pathetic that it shouldn't even have the right to complain.

Welcome! you seem like you'll fit in quite well here.

Women aren't entitled to help if men are not entitled to sex as a reward. Women only get help from men because men want to get sex from them.

My only criticism is that you should never buy a woman ANY drinks unless she's going to fuck you.

Easier said than done. I know stories where men who told their therapists (mostly female) that they were sexually violated by a female teacher in the Toronto District School Board would be told by the therapist this piece of advice: Sympathize with the female teacher because she was likely molested by Bill Cosby in the year 1,000,000 BC on the planet Venus.

If females in positions of authority are given excuses to molest young boys in Canada, I don't know what to say.

Just for the record, some users (and admins) feel the word "y'all" is associated with females and normies. I had to manually approve this post because it's a filter word. Before it became a mod I was warned for this word haha.

Having lived in the south I know better than to assume but it would probably be best if you avoid using it.

Just for the record, some users (and admins) feel the word "y'all" is associated with females and normies. I had to manually approve this post because it's a filter word. Before it became a mod I was warned for this word haha.

Having lived in the south I know better than to assume but it would probably be best if you avoid using it.
It's the one word that gets my back up more than the rest. It just makes me cringe so hard.

legit thread

whiteknight cucks need fire and steel

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::yes::yes::yes:

congrats u cucked yourself

Agree. Foids nowadays are the most priviledged humans in history. They need nothing from outcasts like us
You must be young if you have to remind yourself to hate foids btw. Maybe you still have a chance. How old are u?

We all made those mistakes before learning the truth, it is only natural, especially in a society where every individual you ever met or heard of helped propagate the lie.

I need an adult. That first line. Someone.

Agree. Foids nowadays are the most priviledged humans in history. They need nothing from outcasts like us
You must be young if you have to remind yourself to hate foids btw. Maybe you still have a chance. How old are u?
They always have been privileged.

Y'all need to take more showers to wash away your misogyny.

You guys just have to start being smarter than them. Open a tab with a gift card.....and "buy her drinks all night" then go to the bathroom and bail. I guarantee she's thinking the whole time "this stupid piece of shit is going to let me run him dry" super confident, until she realizes you aren't coming back, and they come ask her to pay for both of your drinks.
Dine and dashing on landwhales who think they are above me brings me joy.. hypothetically. I don't even get that close to landwhales.

its her pussy she does what she wants with it!

You.Misogynist

I think the filter was correct and this is a made up story. It seems fake and doesn’t make sence.

That's stupid as shit.

Excuse me? This isn’t misogyny. I’m giving putting common sense in my fellow incels’ Heads. Ladies can do whatever they want with their vag. Also, guys can chose not to help ladies. I’m simply reminding all of them that they have a choice to not waste their time empathising with the female subspecies.