Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder about upcoming Labor Day

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Just a reminder for all the burgercels that this is Labor Day weekend and if you were a chad or even a normie with a gf you would be on a camping trip or staying in a lake house cabin with your qt gf and going boating across the lake, hiking, taking pics of nature together, fishing, enjoying a great bbq, looking at the stars at night then in for the night to have sex and go to sleep with her in your arms.

But instead you are an ugly male, completely isolated. Nobody calling you. No gf, no frens and even your family ignores you. Enjoy rotting in your room and posting on .co!

I’m used to it

Labor day is such a funny concept. Wageslavery is terrible in every country but of all western countries it's by far the worst in the US. CONGRATULATIONS GOYIM!!! WE HEREBY ALLOCATE YOU ONE SINGLE DAY OF FREEDOM! HOW GENEROUS OF US!

I hate wageslavery with a burning passion. I can't imagine how it must feel to be American and get literally zero days of annual leave by law and an average of 2 weeks in reality. What the FUCK is that lmao.

Labor day is such a funny concept. Wageslavery is terrible in every country but of all western countries it's by far the worst in the US. CONGRATULATIONS GOYIM!!! WE HEREBY ALLOCATE YOU ONE SINGLE DAY OF FREEDOM! HOW GENEROUS OF US!

I hate wageslavery with a burning passion. I can't imagine how it must feel to be American and get literally zero days of annual leave by law and an average of 2 weeks in reality. What the FUCK is that lmao.
The 5 day work week is fucked. Should be 4 max. Also a ton of cope in this thread. These hard incels acting like being excluded from normal life doesn’t bother them lol. If these niggas weren’t bothered then they wouldn’t have an account here.

tbh the chad life style is so foreign to me anyways can’t even fathom being NT with a gf.

playing video games is still somewhat a functional cope for me. So I don’t mind to some extent, will order door dash n cope

Just a reminder for all the burgercels that this is Labor Day weekend and if you were a chad or even a normie with a gf you would be on a camping trip or staying in a lake house cabin with your qt gf and going boating across the lake, hiking, taking pics of nature together, fishing, enjoying a great bbq, looking at the stars at night then in for the night to have sex and go to sleep with her in your arms.

But instead you are an ugly male, completely isolated. Nobody calling you. No gf, no frens and even your family ignores you. Enjoy rotting in your room and posting on .co!
:feelsseriously: Really? You had to remind me? What compelled you to do such a thing?