Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder for minskirat who blames exclusively white people for falling to globalhomo

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
@MiSKiRaT Just look at this progress. lets use saudi arabia as an example of how cucked your own are getting. don't put all the blame on whites.
  • In 1955, Queen Iffat initiated the first private school for girls in Jeddah.[28].
  • In 1960, King Saud issued a royal decree that made public schools for girls accessible all around the country.[29]
  • In 1970, the first higher education institution for women was founded.[30]
  • In 1999, Saudi Arabia agreed to issue women national ID cards.[31]
  • In 2005, Saudi Arabia banned forced marriages.[32]
  • In 2009, the first Saudi female minister was appointed in the Cabinet.[33]
  • In 2011, King Abdullah allowed women to vote for the first time in the 2015 local elections and be appointed to the Consultative Assembly, the national legislature.[34]
  • In 2012, Saudi women joined the Summer Olympics for the first time.[35]
  • In 2013, Saudi Arabia allowed women to ride motorbikes and bicycles in recreational areas.[36]
  • Since 2013, the Consultative Assembly has required that women hold at least 20% of seats,[37] which exceeded the representation of women in the United States Congress at one point.[38][39]
  • In February 2017, Saudi Arabia appointed the first woman to chair the Saudi Arabian stock exchange, the largest stock market in the Middle East.[40]
  • In May 2017, King Salman ordered that women be allowed access to government services, such as education and healthcare, without needing consent from a male guardian.[41]
  • In September 2017, King Salman issued a decree allowing women to drive, lifting the decades-old ban on female drivers.[42]
  • In October 2017, women were allowed into sport stadiums.[43]
  • In 2018, public statements by crown prince Mohammed bin Salman and legislation restricting the powers of the religious police led many Saudi women to abandon wearing the hijab in public.[44][45]
  • In November 2018, Saudi Arabia issued a resolution that prohibits wage discrimination of women who perform work similar to their male counterparts in the private sector.[46]
  • In January 2019, the Saudi Supreme Court issued a law requiring courts to notify women of divorce via text,[47] as guardian laws have allowed men to divorce their wives without notice. The previous policy of divorce without any notice created confusion and left many women homeless.
  • As of August 1, 2019, women have the right to register for divorce and marriage, apply for passports and other official documents, and travel abroad without their guardian's permission.[48][49] The laws also extend employment-discrimination protections to women, allow them to register as co-head of a household, live independently from their husband, and to become eligible for the guardianship of minors.[50][51]
  • In October 2019, the Saudi Ministry of Defense stated that women can join senior ranks in the military.[52]
  • In December 2019, Saudi Arabia issued a ban on marriages for people under the age of 18 for both sexes.[53][54]
  • In August 2020, the Saudi Cabinet approved an amendment that deletes the articles which prohibited women from working at night and working in hazardous jobs and industries.[55][46]
  • In January 2021, women can now change their personal data, such as their family name, name of children, and their marital status, without the need for a guardian’s permission.[56]
  • In June 2021, Saudi Arabia allowed single, divorced, or widowed women to live independently in a house without permission from their male guardian.[57][58]
  • In July 2021, the Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah allowed women to register to perform the Hajj without being accompanied by a mahram.[59]
  • In March 2022, Muslim women over the age of 45 were allowed to perform the Umrah without a male guardian.[60] Shortly after, a new decision was announced allowing Muslim women under 45 years old to travel without a male guardian to perform both the Hajj and Umrah rites.[61][62]
  • In July 2022, the first woman Deputy Secretary-General of the Saudi Cabinet was appointed.[63]
  • In September 2022, Saudi Arabia appointed the first woman as head of the Saudi Human Rights Commission.[64]
  • In 22 September 2022, Saudi Arabia announced sending the first woman to space in early 2023 as part of the Saudi Space Commission’s new space program.[65][66]
  • In 5 January 2023, FIFA appointed the first Saudi woman international referee.[67][68]
  • In 11 January 2023, King Salman approved an amendment of the Saudi nationality law that will allow Saudi women, married to foreign men, to pass on Saudi citizenship to their children, in a major change to the kingdom’s citizenship laws that has been debated since 2016.[69][70]

@MiSKiRaT Come Here You Filthy Fucking Sandnigger Goatfucker

@MiSKiRaT Just look at this progress. lets use saudi arabia as an example of how cucked your own are getting. don't put all the blame on whites.
  • In 1955, Queen Iffat initiated the first private school for girls in Jeddah.[28].
  • In 1960, King Saud issued a royal decree that made public schools for girls accessible all around the country.[29]
  • In 1970, the first higher education institution for women was founded.[30]
  • In 1999, Saudi Arabia agreed to issue women national ID cards.[31]
  • In 2005, Saudi Arabia banned forced marriages.[32]
  • In 2009, the first Saudi female minister was appointed in the Cabinet.[33]
  • In 2011, King Abdullah allowed women to vote for the first time in the 2015 local elections and be appointed to the Consultative Assembly, the national legislature.[34]
  • In 2012, Saudi women joined the Summer Olympics for the first time.[35]
  • In 2013, Saudi Arabia allowed women to ride motorbikes and bicycles in recreational areas.[36]
  • Since 2013, the Consultative Assembly has required that women hold at least 20% of seats,[37] which exceeded the representation of women in the United States Congress at one point.[38][39]
  • In February 2017, Saudi Arabia appointed the first woman to chair the Saudi Arabian stock exchange, the largest stock market in the Middle East.[40]
  • In May 2017, King Salman ordered that women be allowed access to government services, such as education and healthcare, without needing consent from a male guardian.[41]
  • In September 2017, King Salman issued a decree allowing women to drive, lifting the decades-old ban on female drivers.[42]
  • In October 2017, women were allowed into sport stadiums.[43]
  • In 2018, public statements by crown prince Mohammed bin Salman and legislation restricting the powers of the religious police led many Saudi women to abandon wearing the hijab in public.[44][45]
  • In November 2018, Saudi Arabia issued a resolution that prohibits wage discrimination of women who perform work similar to their male counterparts in the private sector.[46]
  • In January 2019, the Saudi Supreme Court issued a law requiring courts to notify women of divorce via text,[47] as guardian laws have allowed men to divorce their wives without notice. The previous policy of divorce without any notice created confusion and left many women homeless.
  • As of August 1, 2019, women have the right to register for divorce and marriage, apply for passports and other official documents, and travel abroad without their guardian's permission.[48][49] The laws also extend employment-discrimination protections to women, allow them to register as co-head of a household, live independently from their husband, and to become eligible for the guardianship of minors.[50][51]
  • In October 2019, the Saudi Ministry of Defense stated that women can join senior ranks in the military.[52]
  • In December 2019, Saudi Arabia issued a ban on marriages for people under the age of 18 for both sexes.[53][54]
  • In August 2020, the Saudi Cabinet approved an amendment that deletes the articles which prohibited women from working at night and working in hazardous jobs and industries.[55][46]
  • In January 2021, women can now change their personal data, such as their family name, name of children, and their marital status, without the need for a guardian’s permission.[56]
  • In June 2021, Saudi Arabia allowed single, divorced, or widowed women to live independently in a house without permission from their male guardian.[57][58]
  • In July 2021, the Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah allowed women to register to perform the Hajj without being accompanied by a mahram.[59]
  • In March 2022, Muslim women over the age of 45 were allowed to perform the Umrah without a male guardian.[60] Shortly after, a new decision was announced allowing Muslim women under 45 years old to travel without a male guardian to perform both the Hajj and Umrah rites.[61][62]
  • In July 2022, the first woman Deputy Secretary-General of the Saudi Cabinet was appointed.[63]
  • In September 2022, Saudi Arabia appointed the first woman as head of the Saudi Human Rights Commission.[64]
  • In 22 September 2022, Saudi Arabia announced sending the first woman to space in early 2023 as part of the Saudi Space Commission’s new space program.[65][66]
  • In 5 January 2023, FIFA appointed the first Saudi woman international referee.[67][68]
  • In 11 January 2023, King Salman approved an amendment of the Saudi nationality law that will allow Saudi women, married to foreign men, to pass on Saudi citizenship to their children, in a major change to the kingdom’s citizenship laws that has been debated since 2016.[69][70]
Many Islamic laws are actually very cucked.

What's the deal with @MiSKiRaT?

He is an outspoken White hater.
Some niggaz on here... their entire personality is "KUMSKIN KUMSKIN" I guess edgyposting and making other users here can be a good cope, maybe I'll try it one day, but I'm in a good mood today :smonk:

Some niggaz on here... their entire personality is "KUMSKIN KUMSKIN" I guess edgyposting and making other users here can be a good cope, maybe I'll try it one day, but I'm in a good mood today :smonk:
Yeah its too much.

LITERALLY COPY AND PASTE YOU BRAINDEAD PIGSKINS ALWAYS POINT FINGERS AND HAVE NO SELF REFLECTION EVEN IN SAUDI I SEE WOMEN WEARING HIJAB AND NEVER SEE YOUNG NORMIEFAGS BRAGGING ABOUT SEX FUCK OFF PIGSKIN CUCK
@MiSKiRaT Come Here You Filthy Fucking Sandnigger Goatfucker
FUCK YOU CHINKTARD PIGSKIN WORSHIPPER CUCK GO BACK TO CHINA AND GET EXECUTED AT 11 AM
Many Islamic laws are actually very cucked.
CUCKED??????????? FOR ALLOWING WHORES TO DRIVE????????? AHAHAHHAHA UNLIKE YOU PIGSKINS WHO PAY WHORES FREE MONEY AND ALLOW THEM TO STEAL 90% OF MEN'S INCOME VIA DIVORCE THUS RENDERING MARRIAGE FUTILE IN PIGSKIN LAND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Falling for any propaganda = low IQ

CUCKED??????????? FOR ALLOWING WHORES TO DRIVE????????? AHAHAHHAHA UNLIKE YOU PIGSKINS WHO PAY WHORES FREE MONEY AND ALLOW THEM TO STEAL 90% OF MEN'S INCOME VIA DIVORCE THUS RENDERING MARRIAGE FUTILE IN PIGSKIN LAND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
The act of paying dowery is extremely cucked. It's not about driving.

@MiSKiRaT is based

And it is quite telling despite all those cucked reforms Saudi Arabia is still more based regards to foids than any degenerate western country

@MiSKiRaT is based

And it is quite telling despite all those cucked reforms Saudi Arabia is still more based regards to foids than any degenerate western country
MUCH APPRECIATED, IT'S REFRESHING TO SEE BASED USERS AROUND HERE

LITERALLY COPY AND PASTE YOU BRAINDEAD PIGSKINS ALWAYS POINT FINGERS AND HAVE NO SELF REFLECTION EVEN IN SAUDI I SEE WOMEN WEARING HIJAB AND NEVER SEE YOUNG NORMIEFAGS BRAGGING ABOUT SEX FUCK OFF PIGSKIN CUCK
so your refute is just at least its still not as cucked as the west therefore there's nothing to critisize? go kill yourself you braindead down syndrome shit stained ape. I will fucking break every bone in yuor kebab nigger body and shiy down your subhuman ape throat and beat your nasty sand whore mother for giving birth to you, I'll piss on her shit stained ape face after I'm done curb stomping you to a bloodied corpse. worthless arab filth.
fuck off and kill yourself you midget nigger sandape retard rat. JBTfags should be gassed

this the LAST fucking time I try to show that useless down syndrome ape any respect

so your refute is just at least its still not as cucked as the west therefore there's nothing to critisize? go kill yourself you braindead down syndrome shit stained ape. I will fucking break every bone in yuor kebab nigger body and shiy down your subhuman ape throat and beat your nasty sand whore mother for giving birth to you, I'll piss on her shit stained ape face after I'm done curb stomping you to a bloodied corpse. worthless arab filth.

fuck off and kill yourself you midget nigger sandape retard rat. JBTfags should be gassed
NEXT TIME BRING A REASONABLE COPE PIGSKIN YOUR RACE WILL REMAIN CUCKED AND WILL NEVER UNITE AHAHAHAH
this the LAST fucking time I try to show that useless down syndrome ape any respect
I RESPONDED TO YOU IN ANOTHER THREAD I MADE RETARD TRY AND REFUTE IT NOW

@MiSKiRaT is based

The act of paying dowery is extremely cucked. It's not about driving.
Letting them drive is far more cucked than dowry. Id pay money for a virgin toilet with no rights extra traffic sloes up important buisness costing them revenue then there is extra costs in road expansion to adress said traffic and wear and tear so paving said roads all so they can drive to get fucked by chad they met on tinder.

Seethe+cope shitskin

Letting them drive is far more cucked than dowry. Id pay money for a virgin toilet with no rights extra traffic sloes up important buisness costing them revenue then there is extra costs in road expansion to adress said traffic and wear and tear so paving said roads all so they can drive to get fucked by chad they met on tinder.
Muslim cope

Boys in Afghanistan are regularly raped as part of their tradition. There's nothing based about the Islamic world.

AHAHAHAHAH PIGSKIN TRUST ME WE DONT RAPE GOATS IN ARABYA BELIEVE PLEASE I BEG YOU (I ONLY DID IT ONCE OK????)
No more goats for your face

The Middle East is the next victim of ((Globohomo)) so I'm not surprised. Saudi-Arabia also turned friendly towards Israel so we all know what's going on here.

FUCK YOU CHINKTARD PIGSKIN WORSHIPPER CUCK GO BACK TO CHINA AND GET EXECUTED AT 11 AM
My AVI's Flag Is The Austrian Flag You Filthy Fucking Sandnigger Goatfucker

Muslim cope
Not a muslim or sandcel. Saudi arabia is cucked but dowry is not a bsd concept and not cucked buying them like property is alright i agree with it but then they should have as many rights as my furnitute does.