Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory: humanity will face (near) extinction in a few centuries

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My theory is that humanity will cease to exist in a few centuries or at least the total number of Humans will go down by a huge chunk. Globohomo is encouraged and spread everywhere now, whether it is the West, South America or Asia. Women keep getting less and less children and the ones that are born are often of mixed race, resulting in people having no identity or culture, people become uniform, more and more people become LGBTQ. Not even supposedly based or conservative countries such as Saudi Arabia are safe, women keep gaining more and more power. The only one continent that hasnt been infiltrated by Globohomo is Africa, Sub-Sahara Africa to be more precise. At the end only the Jews and possibly the Blacks will survive. The Jews might see Blacks as useful idiots to help them fulfill their plan of total world domination. Since Black people, unlike Asians or Whites arent a threat to Jewish power, the Jews might just let them live and because if they would also make blacks go extinct, the Jews would have no one they could rule over and get bored pretty quickly.

Disclaimer: this post doesnt intend to be or spread anitsemitism or be racist/offensive against anyone. It is simply my own, personaly theory

My theory is that humanity will cease to exist in a few centuries or at least the total number of Humans will go down by a huge chunk. Globohomo is encouraged and spread everywhere now, whether it is the West, South America or Asia. Women keep getting less and less children and the ones that are born are often of mixed race, resulting in people having no identity or culture, people become uniform, more and more people become LGBTQ. Not even supposedly based or conservative countries such as Saudi Arabia are safe, women keep gaining more and more power. The only one continent that hasnt been infiltrated by Globohomo is Africa, Sub-Sahara Africa to be more precise. At the end only the Jews and possibly the Blacks will survive. The Jews might see Blacks as useful idiots to help them fulfill their plan of total world domination. Since Black people, unlike Asians or Whites arent a threat to Jewish power, the Jews might just let them live and because if they would also make blacks go extinct, the Jews would have no one they could rule over and get bored pretty quickly.

Disclaimer: this post doesnt intend to be or spread anitsemitism or be racist/offensive against anyone. It is simply my own, personaly theory
I 100% agree with you but I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Globohomo is running rampant in Africa mang, africa consumes the same degenerate content that countries like burgerland consume. Toilets are as degenerate as ever and are giving ample amounts of power(they can divorce rape kek). The only solution is a purge or maybe white toilets will continue fucking donkeys and a new disease will be created that instantly kills a person(this disease should be airborne) So it an wipe the entire human race, and we can start afresh.

Agree with the theory not the cucked disclaimer

We need a fresh start humans need to go extinct

I 100% agree with you but I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Globohomo is running rampant in Africa mang, africa consumes the same degenerate content that countries like burgerland consume. Toilets are as degenerate as ever and are giving ample amounts of power(they can divorce rape kek). The only solution is a purge or maybe white toilets will continue fucking donkeys and a new disease will be created that instantly kills a person(this disease should be airborne) So it an wipe the entire human race, and we can start afresh.
Is it really that bad in most African countries or just SA ? Many African presidents are openly anti globohomo and many African presidents in the last years died (killed) because they refused to comply with the Covid rules

Why do these threads of mine get nearly no attention meanwhile low effort posts like the ones where i write that im high get way more views and replies ?

You’re going to love this @Efiliste when idiot humans self-destruct themselves

You’re going to love this @Efiliste when idiot humans self-destruct themselves
I think most of us are Gonna love it. But Its not going To BE in our lifetime unfortunattly . I would love To see humanity cower in fear because THE consequences of their lack of action

I think most of us are Gonna love it. But Its not going To BE in our lifetime unfortunattly . I would love To see humanity cower in fear because THE consequences of their lack of action
Especially of how society has treated us like shit

Especially of how society has treated us like shit
Exactly, They Will one day face their own doing. One day, maybe not now maybe not in My lifetime. But one day

Exactly, They Will one day face their own doing. One day, maybe not now maybe not in My lifetime. But one day
It would be best to see in our life time I’m tired of people treating us like crap

Interesting observation. Yes, expect a great culling to come.

Good i wish it could happen tomorrow