Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel REMINDER IF YOU WANT A DAUGHTER YOU ARE A CUCK

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
I talked to my 17 yo cousin the other day which I don't often do as I have an immense hatred of foids but every now and then they can be entertaining.

Anyway the topic inevitably came around to relationships and thats when she told me apparently one of her friends (18) is dating a guy (21) and they regularly have sleep overs together. In her own words "Her father doesn't like it when she stays at his house." but he literally doesn't do anything about it.

JFL it's beyond over. Clown world sharia law now.

We must genocide all toilets from this planet later on males fuck the human race

Yet another sex-haver problem on Incel discussion.

none of us have daughters if we are rotting on this forum, why bother to post this when there are literally 5 other threads about this topic

over for me and my daughter

What if you had an incel child? I don't think that childrens are the problem.

none of us have daughters if we are rotting on this forum, why bother to post this when there are literally 5 other threads about this topic
That incldues the retards that post about wanting daughters too. You want a SON not KIDS not CHILDREN, SONS.

And the fact simply is that a big surplus of male babies born will turn things even worse. Just look what kind of hell on earth India and China are that aborted many female babies. Almost always I see a baby, it's a boy. FYI I'm against all kind of abortion. The society must take action to tackle inceldom instead of promoting chad's and mentally ill foid's pump and dump culture.

The true problem is cucked parenting and underage people being able to have phones with an internet connection. When parents break up, the kid should be left primarily to father.