Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal REMINDER: No foid is ever “too busy” to hang out with you

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
It’s true.

If they liked being around you, you they would make time.

I recently invited some bitch to an event at my house and she claimed she had work for 5 fucking hours and couldn’t make it :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Cap tbh she just didn’t want to be there. If it was chad she would have called off or even quit her job :lul::lul::lul:

Yes. That's correct.

They can just get a old sugar daddy and they're set for life.

I would lie too tbh. A rejection is a rejection; we all know the real reason

No "foidaloid" is busy. They practically live on social media. If she is then it's another dick appointment from chad. They dont have any other things to be busy with but drinking and partying.

I mean, if you're an incel, why even bother? No foid will ever like you. Period.

No "foidaloid" is busy. They practically live on social media. If she is then it's another dick appointment from chad. They dont have any other things to be busy with but drinking and partying.
Exactly. Bitches aren’t doing anything to better themselves, they just divide their time into being as much as a whore as possible. They live to be trash dumpsters.

It’s true.

I recently invited some bitch to an event at my house and she claimed she had work for 5 fucking hours and couldn’t make it :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Cap tbh she just didn’t want to be there. If it was chad she would have called off or even quit her job :lul::lul::lul:
If it was chad you would already be fucking her in every hole :reeeeee:

A typical foid gets dozens of proposals for events, dating, and outings for every weekend on the calendar.

Even a very good proposal from a Chad would be declined if she just happened to have received an even better proposal from an even higher-tiered Chad.

There are 54 or 55 saturdays in a year. A foid gets to choose between thousand+ options. Even if you were the 2nd Chaddest Chad to ask her out every week you would be turned down by her.

What chance does an Incel have to compete with all the other Chads, friends and Normies asking her out on any single Saturday? Slim to none. A foid's schedule is busy.

Last edited:
Nigga what the fuck does that even mean

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

Nice. When my grandmother forced me to stay downstairs, my half-relatives would disregard my presence. She was angered if I quickly tried to leave.

No. She told me this:

"You should be spending time with your family, not staying in your room alone!"

She would criticize me if I made any slight mistake or spoke in a high-pitched tone.

I'd walk with them while they were visiting friends, leaving me outside while they were chatting with them.

Mother and I would walk to their home and pick them up so they could spend time with us at my grandparents' apartment.

Ya. Cunt in the photo resembles my half-aunt, who had a young son so she could enjoy praise and attention from relatives(One-upping my younger half-cousin).

I temporarily walked outside with my half-relatives in 2013...I stopped after I developed Pyelonephritis and realized I didn't respect them much.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

What chance does an Incel have to compete with all the other Chads, friends and Normies asking her out on any single Saturday? Slim to none. A foid's schedule is busy
Even if she is ugly or have some physical disability, she has plenty of dicks available. From my self experience, got rejected by an amputee woman that looksmatch me, humiliating.

Even if she is ugly or have some physical disability, she has plenty of dicks available. From my self experience, got rejected by an amputee woman that looksmatch me, humiliating.
I once saw a foid with muscle dystrophy married to a middle class high-tier normie. Absolutely brutal.

The more disabled a foid is, the more she excites the male protective instinct. The competition for them is actually higher than for ordinary foids.

Incredibly accurate it's just a flimsy excuse they use which basically means "Your not worth my time"

I once saw a foid with muscle dystrophy married to a middle class high-tier normie. Absolutely brutal.

The more disabled a foid is, the more she excites the male protective instinct. The competition for them is actually higher than for ordinary foids.
On the contrary, the more weak and dumb man is, the more is he despised by females.

54111890b697aab5ea2d3ee6dbb7f92c

On the contrary, the more weak and dumb man is, the more is he despised by females.
Foids have no caring and protecting instinct.

Even babies are discriminated by their own mother based on how good-looking they are seconds after birth, Saint Hamudi (PBUH) once famously quoted.

The instinct to care about other human beings is 100% male.

The foid's attachment to their offspring is like that of a hijacker's attachment to his hostage. According to Esther Vilar, a foid sees her kids as hostages through which they derive benefits (welfare, marriage, status, power over a weaker being etc.)

i learned this one the hard way, i don't get why foids say this though. Because then the beta orbiter will think that she was ACTUALLY busy and that she would have spent some time with him if she had the time.

It’s true.

Right boyo.

Blackpill.

Correct. But, it doesn't mean you should give up. It probably means it's just not your turn for the moment. If you're hoping for a relationship though, it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back