Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder of the age pill

Ratboy

Ratboy

Recruit
★★★★
I just read an article, written by a foid, in a magazine for mostly rich, elder and right leaned people.

It says that times were women were dependent on the man's resources were over and that most women were grossed out by man's bodies and even prefer women's bodies - unless he's young and atrakive (chad).

Now imagine all this rich oldcels, coping with money, saying that money is the most important to atrakt foids, reading this article and getting the age pill :feelsstudy:. Just bruuudal :feelskek:

I just read an article, written by a foid, in a magazine for mostly rich, elder and right leaned people.

It says that times were women were dependent on the man's resources were over and that most women were grossed out by man's bodies and even prefer women's bodies - unless he's young and atrakive (chad).

Now imagine all this rich oldcels, coping with money, saying that money is the most important to atrakt foids, reading this article and getting the age pill :feelsstudy:. Just bruuudal :feelskek:
Money is the easiest way to get a foid but they will never be attracted to you. Just look what Hugh Hefner did all his life and all those foids were disgusted by him, but who cares they were like prostitutes for him, at least he didnt share his whores.

all boomer mgtow redpill copers on suicide watch right now

Money is the easiest way to get a foid but they will never be attracted to you. Just look what Hugh Hefner did all his life and all those foids were disgusted by him, but who cares they were like prostitutes for him, at least he didnt share his whores.
Yes heard about that too. One of the foids even said that she only managed to be with him with drugs. But I guess yeah, you just need to give fuck.

I'm too proud to be a betabuxxer and pay foids for "love" and sex. The hilarious thing is that those betabuxxers don't even know that their wives don't truly love them because they never experienced the real thing.

I would rather die sex- and childless than descent to the level of wagecucks.