Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder on how empowered Toronto womyn view sub8 non-Jewish men...

Look at her face..what?

If I was that man, I wouldn't even feel anger in that situation. I would feel proud to be standing there having a roastie calling me a rape apologist as though I would take that as an insult. I'd probably have the smuggest grin on my face that I'd have ever worn in my life. She would keep calling me scum, but she wouldn't even be able to comprehend just how scummy I really am.

The days are numbered for foids like her. Feminists killed the golden goose. The gynocracy is running on fumes. Even normies and Chads are rebelling due to being divorce raped, metooed, wagecucked to death, and forced to endure a dating pool full of degenerate sluts. Within maybe 30 years, things are going to be worse for women in America than they are for women in Saudi Arabia. Repealing the 19th will only be the beginning.

Cuckanada is the last place on earth I'd live in.

I hate watching that video.

"just talk about ur problems sweaty"

That foid reminds me of a child that has been allowed to run riot and is totally uncontrolled by its parents.

"UHM DID YOU JUST MIS-GENDER ME? I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN"

Checkmate leftists.

I bet she was turned on by his height, and how he brushed her off like a yapping chihuahua.

women in 2019 :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back