Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting reminder that intimacy is a need

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Maslow 5

But apparently we're not entitled to it :feelskek:

oh yeah, i was in an online summer school type of thing and check out what i saw:

20210803 2036271

but relationships aren't a big deal and nobody is entitled to it :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

As someone who's never had a relationship I can honestly say that it has taken it's toll on me. I have almost no motivation to do anything.

Also, how old are you? 5'4 is a terrible height but if you're young you can still grow. Trust me you want to do everything to escape that height. How tall are your parents.

As someone who's never had a relationship I can honestly say that it has taken it's toll on me. I have almost no motivation to do anything.

Also, how old are you? 5'4 is a terrible height but if you're young you can still grow. Trust me you want to do everything to escape that height. How tall are your parents.
i'm 18. idk how tall my parents are, but i'd assume they're both about 5'2 to 5'4.

inb4 any bluepillers see this, my parents lived in a shitty country, a different generation, and were very religious, so obviously it was easier for them to get into a relationship.

i'm 18. idk how tall my parents are, but i'd assume they're both about 5'2 to 5'4.

inb4 any bluepillers see this, my parents lived in a shitty country, a different generation, and were very religious, so obviously it was easier for them to get into a relationship.
I'm 18 too. 5'9. My parents are from another country and met in HS and got married after that, they really lived in a different time. Sadly roasties nowadays are chad only so I'm forced to cope with vidya and studying. My looksmatch wouldn't touch me with a 10ft pole jfl

I get narcissistic vibes from that fucking pyramid.

Prestige? Really? I fucking hate this modern cucked society.