Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reminder that Karla Homolka is free after a 12 year sentence

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
An 18 year old man fucks a 17 year old girl and he's an evil mentally ill rapist who deserves life imprisonment. A sadistic woman helps her husband torture, rape and murder multiple teenagers and enjoys it even enjoys having it done to her sister which she also performed oral sex to (which a man would get 20 years for doing that to a teen by itself, let alone the other stuff she did) and she only gets 12 years.

IT won't touch this :feelskek:

Last edited:
just wait for a netflix freakshow about that

Take your shillcoin and shove it up your bunghole homie

Kellie Ryan too

women get lower sentences no matter what. Coddled by society in all aspects. What else is new

An 18 year old man fucks a 17 year old girl and he's an evil mentally ill rapist who deserves life imprisonment. A sadistic woman helps her husband torture, rape and murder multiple teenagers and enjoys it even enjoys having it done to her sister which she also performed oral sex to (which a man would get 20 years for doing that to a teen) and she only gets 12 years.

water.

women get lower sentences no matter what. Coddled by society in all aspects. What else is new

She was given a legally-sanctioned death sentence.

Its also very likely that she killed their victims not her husband.

She was given a legally-sanctioned death sentence.

Last edited:
An 18 year old man fucks a 17 year old girl and he's an evil mentally ill rapist who deserves life imprisonment. A sadistic woman helps her husband torture, rape and murder multiple teenagers and enjoys it even enjoys having it done to her sister which she also performed oral sex to (which a man would get 20 years for doing that to a teen by itself, let alone the other stuff she did) and she only gets 12 years.

Canada's legal system is extremely pozzed, one of the most cucked systems out there, if not outright the worst. No joke. There was this white bitch that murdered some kid with a hammer brutally a couple years ago and all she had to do was be a part of some rehabilitation circle at this Aboriginal spirit camp or some shit because of the Gladue system where you can claim Aboriginal descent and get favourable sentencing.

I listened to a podcast of this case and the circumstances of how they got Leslie Mahaffy was the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever seen

So Leslie Mahaffy was 14 years old and out with friends, and when she got home she found out she was locked out. Paul Bernardo and Karla saw her sitting outside and decided to kidnap her. This next part was real, I shit you not. Paul says hi to this 14 year old by crawling through the bushes like some horror movie freak at 2:30 AM and he’s so attractive she does not get scared at all. He even tells her he’s there to rob her neighbor’s house and she agrees to just let him do it. Then he and Karla kidnap her lol fucking chad chaser bitch

I listened to a podcast of this case and the circumstances of how they got Leslie Mahaffy was the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever seen

So Leslie Mahaffy was 14 years old and out with friends, and when she got home she found out she was locked out. Paul Bernardo and Karla saw her sitting outside and decided to kidnap her. This next part was real, I shit you not. Paul says hi to this 14 year old by crawling through the bushes like some horror movie freak at 2:30 AM and he’s so attractive she does not get scared at all. He even tells her he’s there to rob her neighbor’s house and she agrees to just let him do it. Then he and Karla kidnap her lol fucking chad chaser bitch

I noticed in this picture both of their eyes are weird on the side:

Wtf.

Anyways that is pretty humiliating that they got her like that. Look at her parents though, trying to be tough. Just because she was at a funeral. Normies are fucking retarded all around.