Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that most normies are not mentally equipped to be a shut-in.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

¡Hala Madrid!...y nada más.
★★★★★
Remember back in covid when people were protesting over quarantine orders?
Remember when every social media site was flooded with millions of complaints from people who can't party or hangout anymore?

Prevalence of depression and anxiety went up by 25% during the pandemic.
And this was over what, the span of 2 years?

Many people myself included have been a shut-in for as long as they can remember. But of course, no one will shed any tears of sympathy for us because it's "voluntary" (jfl).
It's not that we cannot go outside, but that there's nothing for us out there.
And most, and I mean literally most people living right now, would develop mental disorders under these circumstances.

Fuck normies they're weak and pathetic and can't survive without constant attention from society.

being alone is comfy

i dont get niggas who always feel the need to yap all the time about nothing. like stfu

i dont get niggas who always feel the need to yap all the time about nothing. like stfu
They can't stay alone in silence with their thoughts because they have no thoughts at all and depend on external stimuli

They can't stay alone in silence with their thoughts because they have no thoughts at all and depend on external stimuli
Whenever I have to talk to normies, I notice they say nothing oriy, they just repeat phrases used by others.

Thousands of them killed themselves feeling a fraction of what we feel, pathetic.

at the end of the day I don't blame normies for acting the way they do they're like unconscious machines where every behaviour is predictable, predetermined and programmed. Father forgive them for they don't know what they do

Remember back in covid when people were protesting over quarantine orders?
Remember when every social media site was flooded with millions of complaints from people who can't party or hangout anymore?

Prevalence of depression and anxiety went up by 25% during the pandemic.
And this was over what, the span of 2 years?

Many people myself included have been a shut-in for as long as they can remember. But of course, no one will shed any tears of sympathy for us because it's "voluntary" (jfl).
It's not that we cannot go outside, but that there's nothing for us out there.
And most, and I mean literally most people living right now, would develop mental disorders under these circumstances.

Fuck normies they're weak and pathetic and can't survive without constant attention from society.
Goddamn weak fags you should kill those normie(in mein Kraft)

I became more paranoid, but that´s about it.
Sometimes, I think people are stalking me.
It really affected my mental health, and hope to fully recover one day.