Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder: While you try and try to get a foid's attention, she's waiting her turn for the Chad cock carousel.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
JFL at the easy mode.

44762781 329369227642706 7335265672625580434 n

implying she wasnt talking to other dudes in this time

Chads are living in another dimensions.. the barrier to that dimension is right around the 6’2” NW0 mark.

I wonder what it’s like to be wanted.

What pics are you using bro?

More like suicide fuel, knowing I will never experience this.

I can't imagine talking to a foid like that..subhuman isn't a meme it's who I am

Chads are living in another dimensions.. the barrier to that dimension is right around the 6’2” NW0 mark.

I wonder what it’s like to be wanted.
Us incels will never know

What pics are you using bro?
This wasn't me, found it on the Internet and just made me feel like shit at how some foids are willing to wait as long as possible for Chad's while I get to sit here and rot :feelsbadman:

Getting a foids attention nowadays is like going to DMV, take a number and get in line cause you're gonna be waiting a looong time only to be told to fuck off in the end. JFL @ trying to compete for a bitch as a non-Chad in 2018.

Seeing more than one partner prior to a committed marriage should be criminalized.

Catfishpill destroyed me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back