Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reminder why Saint JD went ER: This ugly landwhale has a bodycount, in fact she's a mother

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Plymouth landwhale

Subhumans like this are allowed to spread their genes, meanwhile most sub-8 men are destined to die as genetic dead ends! :feelsree: :feelsree:

I am a fucking aryan next to that.

I clicked on the picture and it expanded to nearly my entire screen - it made me want to vomit.

Lizzo and her twin Snorlax

I am a fucking aryan next to that.
Doesn't that landwhale being interviewed by Sky News look like a character from a Harry Potter movie?

Mr. Watts is one lucky man to be married to Shamu - he gets into SeaWorld for free.

Doesn't that landwhale being interviewed by Sky News look like a character from a Harry Potter movie?
I have not watched Harry Potter in a good while now so I don't get you.

The rapper Future would not allow Rosemary Watts into one of his nightclubs:

Based Future

Subhumans like this are allowed to spread their genes, meanwhile most sub-8 men are destined to die as genetic dead ends! :feelsree: :feelsree:
Look at the little blonde fat piglet to the right of Rosemary Watts - Saint JD grew up around foids that looked like bears, yet he couldn't get laid.