Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder women are hornier than men and always on the lookout for Chad.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Friendly reminder that women are just as depraved and sex driven as guys are, but only really show it around Chad. They are constantly checking out every guy in their vicinity. They just do it more subtle and much quicker than guys do, they can do it in under a second without anyone even knowing. So, the fact that normie cels might walk around their whole life with no real signs of interest (women APPROACHING), means they've never been attractive to any woman. No signs of interest doesn't mean they somehow missed you in the vicinity or your personality wasn't good enough, it just means they looked at you and saw genetic trash and moved on. Every time you've been around a woman and she has zero ioi around you, that was an indirect rejection. They're always open for Chad. I've seen it myself, they approach attractive guys all the time in any context or try to get close to them with some stupid made up reason.

I will never understand coping normies who think that they're somehow attractive to women despite never having been approached their entire lives.

They are extremely sexual around attractive men. It's just 80% of men are unattractive.

Last edited:
Women are horny, but only for Chad

Last edited:
Filthy cunts aren’t they?

Brutal blackpill but totally accurate. Once you realise this and see it in action it is truly over.

Only disgusting perverted men check out and objectify the opposing gender. Creep shots are soo creepy

ji6gpjD.gif

FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE. FUCK IT. FUCK IT. FUCKING FUCK IT.

No. Men have higher libido than females overall. That partly explains why men have much lower standards than females.

No. Men have higher libido than females overall. That partly explains why men have much lower standards than females.

Their sex drive just means Chad only. They're very sexual around Chad.

Women are horny, but only for Chad

while we are very sexual even when we are next a tree , that's how bad it is , man have much higher sex drive so less standards
woman have lesser sex drive so higher standards .

Men are very sexual around Stacy though, no? Is there any evidence women are more sexual around Chad than men are around Stacy?

Women are chadsexuals

I will never understand coping normies who think that they're somehow attractive to women despite never having been approached their entire lives.

Normies are just living by illusion.

First thing foids think of is sex when it comes to anything. Women have very dirty minds.

Not sure if agree. Because if they were hornier than men, wouldn't we see communities where they gather to lust after men?

I can go on any number of pron site or booru to find sexual materials made for my tastes. And there I'll find other dudes like me who enjoy it. I don't see this for women at all. The closest I've found is Ladyboners on Reddit, and that's mostly populated by gay men.