Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder you should fuck off back to Leddit if you don't hate women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Wow, it’s good to have you back. Based thread and the responses show how many cucks have infested the website as of late.

Incredibly based :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't hate women, I hate simps and leftists who force taxpayers to pay for their fallout and thus enable them in their degeneracy.
Chad chasing entitled whores should be hated too.

would you hate a child for stealing candy when the parents left the jar unattended and never taught it not to steal, i don't hate them because they lack agency, their disgusting behaviour is a product of a society that other men built and started fucking up around the time they gave females the vote

Extremely based. Of course this website is getting filled with more and more cucks. Also sad that the one who created this thread deleted this account. Fuck the fakecels here

Id like to say i dont hate women but they are so rude and hateful if you’re a inkler that i guess i do hate them. I swear most women cant read social queues and have autism or something because they don’t understand jokes or anything like that, they stop growing mentally after 15 years old

Cuck. They’re the cause of our suffering
This just gave me the deepest realization I’ve ever had. Woman are the root of my suffering. This is totally true to me.

Op full of copium. Men are worse than women in a lot of ways:redpill::redpill::redpill:

@Dregster666 rare W thread by OP
Unfortunately he is a kike so his opinion in general is completely worthless :feelsUgh:

We hate women here.
Opkike

Yeah but there are a few individual females in my life that I like. When I get to know them I think of them as individuals if they’re nice.

This just gave me the deepest realization I’ve ever had. Woman are the root of my suffering. This is totally true to me.
Everyone of them is the same and they hoard the resources we need to live happy lives