Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
If you don’t ascend in high school you’re most likely not ascending In college. In highschool ur forced to be around ur classmates but college is different. You could actively never attend classes plus the classes are so big so it will be tough to even maintain friends. Your best bet is a frat or clubs and if that doesn’t work then your done for. College is even tougher so like I said ascend rn in high school. Now when ur done with college and u still haven’t, it’s beyond over for you.

what do u know about college ur black
dont u people quit in 5th grade or somethig

what do u know about college ur black
dont u people quit in 5th grade or somethig
No need to stereotype, black people do go to college :feelsseriously:

I applied for clubs but they all rejected me :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I tried to get a gf but all the girls rejected me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I made a friend who was a lot like myself and he dropped out :feels::feels::feels:. Meanhile I rot alone with my studies. Universitycelling is so cucked. The girls are mega stuck up and most of the guys are either :soy: or over confident Chads

I applied for clubs but they all rejected me :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I tried to get a gf but all the girls rejected me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I made a friend who was a lot like myself and he dropped out :feels::feels::feels:. Meanhile I rot alone with my studies. Universitycelling is so cucked. The girls are mega stuck up and most of the guys are either :soy: or over confident Chads
Fr I hate it here but I can’t leave. I’d rather be a richcel than a poorcel. Having grown up poor it’s the worst :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Fr I hate it here but I can’t leave. I’d rather be a richcel than a poorcel. Having grown up poor it’s the worst :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yeah man I've always been privileged so I definitely want to maintain that and not have to wageslave my entire life. The only thing is that the life of moderate wealth that awaits me still sucks. I have two cousins (30+) who became engineers, and they live alone now in their own houses. "Such a high standard of living, it just feels like I am dying"