Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
just a reminder that some graynigger who posted here a while ago @curryeater123 was so dumb and stupid that he posted a picture of the girl he's getting arranged marriage to. and he even got angry when he saw me posting that picture again:

IMG 20220721 WA0008

this bitch is 16 btw according to what he said but she looks a bit older, maybe 18 or 19.
also this kinda show you that curryniggers are capable of arranged marriage and they could get a toilet like this but they just suffer from volceldom

Last edited:
Jbc

Who needs self-improvement shit when your parents give you a teenage girl for marriage

JBC killed me

Not even that bad looking for an Indian chick. Just fucking lol @ curry”cel”s.

just a reminder that some graynigger who posted here a while ago @curryeater123 was so dumb and stupid that he posted a picture of the girl he's getting arranged marriage to. and he even got angry when he saw me posting that picture again:

View attachment 779235

this bitch is 16 btw according to what he said but she looks a bit older, maybe 18 or 19.
also this kinda show you that curryniggers are capable of arranged marriage and they could get a toilet like this but they just suffer from volceldom
ltb but at least she won't be a whore and the curryfag marrying her will get to beat her daily

I denounce all my past JBW statements

Jbc is and always has been law...

Last edited:
Nah, she needs foot binding.

Block and hammer hobble. Why would anyone in their right mind want to encourage a miracle gf to wear yoga whore pants? Do you want her advertising to your competition?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back