Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious reparations every kikecel needs

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
@kikecel As repirations for the holocaust every kikecel should be given foids that are the looks equivalent of Gal gadot, Natalie Portman, bar rafeali, and Melanie laurent. TBH I wonder what feminists and “anti nazi left wingers” would say about that.

left wingers now hate Jews because of the Israel/Palestine conflict

I will destroy Israel

niggers are the real jews

I'm also entitled to a hole like Bar Rafeali

I'm not a hebrewcel but I want this anyway

I might have like 5% ashkenazi genes. Can I have my very own Gal Gadot now?

@kikecel As repirations for the holocaust every kikecel should be given foids that are the looks equivalent of Gal gadot, Natalie Portman, bar rafeali, and Melanie laurent. TBH I wonder what feminists and “anti nazi left wingers” would say about that.
Sounds fair tbh.

I'm not even a kike but I totally agree. Being given the right to live in a country that gets pounded with rockets by sandcels every day seems like a pretty SHIT FUCKING REPARATION FOR HOLOCAUST. You should be given a lot of money and an aryan foid to fuck whenever you want. And lead her around on a leash. Fuck yeah.

i hate the jews

I'm not even a kike but I totally agree. Being given the right to live in a country that gets pounded with rockets by sandcels every day seems like a pretty SHIT FUCKING REPARATION FOR HOLOCAUST. You should be given a lot of money and an aryan foid to fuck whenever you want. And lead her around on a leash. Fuck yeah.
Very high IQ

I’m not a kikecel

Yes

Im not kikecel

I'll rape your avi.
Texas Come and Take It Flag

pewpew

Fuck kikes ngl, Natalie Portman and Gal Gadot can suck my nordic pale birdcel dick simultaneously, tbh.

Last edited:
Circumcision is mutilation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back