Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Replaying Duke Nukem Forever and still like this game

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Yes the graphics are bad for 2011 standards, it has some clunky gameplay, the game was overhyped after waiting 14 years for its release and the humor is immature and edgy but honestly this game is so funny and I like how it doesn't give a fuck about anything kek. Played it for the first time in 2016 (pirate copy), saw a Steam key for 70 cents on eneba and just said fuck it and bought it. The first level is already kekfuel, I spent too much time picking up turds and throwing them around or when you kill the final boss and score a field goal with his eye :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Then some old school sexism ( :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: ) and playing the shittiest pool minigame ever and you've finished the tutorial and can continue the game. Which I will do tomorrow :feelshmm:

Seriously this game got very bad reviews but in my opinion the game is decent and for 70 cents even if you don't like it isn't a waste of money.

I actually completed it not long after it came out, back on 360!

I just like Duke games a lot I guess. I found it fun yeah. It's not the kind of game I could spend too long on but as a one-off experience I found it to be very unique and fun.

It's not a bad game but just kind of messy!

I do have it again now on Steam with the DLC but I haven't put much time into it.