Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Requesting good morning

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
good morning, 4th day of 0 smokes, 0 cooms, 0 liquor and 0 gfs.

I feel good boyos (in video game)

fever? nerve pain? breathing trouble?
still there im gona take the meds soon and do a session, i guess not so good afterall jfl.

My definition of good is me sleeping more than 5 hours

good morning, 4th day of 0 smokes, 0 cooms, 0 liquor and 0 gfs.

I feel good boyos (in video game)
Good morning dude

i've lost count of how much i already drank this year, mango

but I am pretty dry right now i don't have anymore access to liquor until i go underagemaxx at the store again :feelsrope:

i've lost count of how much i already drank this year, mango

but I am pretty dry right now i don't have anymore access to liquor until i go underagemaxx at the store again :feelsrope:
its better to stop this addiction now tbh because the older you get the harder it is and eventually you will have to quit it so better do it now in 2024.

its ok to drink once a month with a big ass dinner

Good morning good sir.

its better to stop this addiction now tbh because the older you get the harder it is and eventually you will have to quit it so better do it now in 2024.

its ok to drink once a month with a big ass dinner
i will also work on my addiction to bad looks, inkwelldom is unhealthy and once i develop new chad looks I will be able to sexhave, mango

i will also work on my addiction to bad looks, inkwelldom is unhealthy and once i develop new chad looks I will be able to sexhave, mango
Your parents should have prayed more and better with sincere thoughts mango

still there im gona take the meds soon and do a session, i guess not so good afterall jfl.

My definition of good is me sleeping more than 5 hours
Get well soon mango.

Get well soon mango.