Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Retarded PMC Wagner traitor who cucked out to the West and sought refuge in Norway wants to return to Russia!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
At the time, Medvedev said he was seeking asylum in Norway because he feared for his life after witnessing the killing and mistreatment of Russian prisoners recruited by the mercenary group to fight in Ukraine.

In a video published on Wednesday he said that he would hand in documents "tomorrow" that he believed would help facilitate his return.

"I hoped that I could find peace and calm here, that I could leave all the politics, the war, the army behind, but somehow I couldn't manage," Medvedev said in Russian.

"We shall see what would happen in Russia. If they kill me, OK. If they don't, thanks a lot. If I live, even more thanks."

He was convicted in April of being involved in a bar fight in Oslo and of carrying an air gun.

At the time, Medvedev said he was seeking asylum in Norway because he feared for his life after witnessing the killing and mistreatment of Russian prisoners recruited by the mercenary group to fight in Ukraine.

In a video published on Wednesday he said that he would hand in documents "tomorrow" that he believed would help facilitate his return.

"I hoped that I could find peace and calm here, that I could leave all the politics, the war, the army behind, but somehow I couldn't manage," Medvedev said in Russian.

"We shall see what would happen in Russia. If they kill me, OK. If they don't, thanks a lot. If I live, even more thanks."

He was convicted in April of being involved in a bar fight in Oslo and of carrying an air gun.

In fucking norway? HERE? What the fuck?

Crooked nose, Skabissimus aka uneven eyes? Over

Crooked nose, Skabissimus aka uneven eyes? Over
He was getting mogged brutally hard in Norway that he rather risk being killed in Russia. Brutal.