Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded Redditor thinks Game is what Women want these days

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
I don’t even know what to say about this level of mental deficiency. Then again look at the sub its in

I don’t even know what to say about this level of mental deficiency. Then again look at the sub its in
576 post in 2 days...

something tells me youre a

TRY HARD

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

"a short man who knows game will win everytime":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"a short man who knows game will win everytime":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
now following their logic,they have loopholes like 4 example

between a tall dude with game and a manlet with game,who will win? it's obvious

Its over for carsels

I have a nice car why are girls playing so hard to get?
 101036882 elliot rodger 2 shutterstoc

r/theredpill is a joke.

it's a brutal world out there

he's a problematic guy. He just doesn't respect women. He might be gay, and need to re-consider his sexual orientation. :soy:

now following their logic,they have loopholes like 4 example

between a tall dude with game and a manlet with game,who will win? it's obvious

High IQ

he's a problematic guy. He just doesn't respect women. He might be gay, and need to re-consider his sexual orientation. :soy:
When I read this I had a distinct feeling of “this is satire, yet it’s so accurate that it’s word for word what IT would post”

When I read this I had a distinct feeling of “this is satire, yet it’s so accurate that it’s word for word what IT would post”
that's what I was going for

I have a nice car why are girls playing so hard to get?
View attachment 452221
Lmao spot on. Girls do not give a FUCK about this shit in 2021 :lul:.

So funny how he says they want him but still play hard to get...how the fuck does he know then? Reminds me of /fit/izens claiming cashiers who tell them to have a nice day are "mirin".