Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Retarded, very retarded foids

dirlewanger88

dirlewanger88

ϟϟ - Panzerdivision Totenkopf
★★★
foids: men doesn't approached us, because they are cowards
when foid find really "hot" man, I don't know, I'm too shy, isn't that the same logic? foids are mentally retarded, and as if they were suffering from memory loss, because it is not even possible otherwise

tsunami GIF

You don't need to be smart when soyceity hands you everything

they want to be approached by a chad not us incels or average normies

when foid find really "hot" man, I don't know, I'm too shy, isn't that the same logic? foids are mentally retarded, and as if they were suffering from memory loss, because it is not even possible otherwise
Female logic is deeply flawed

Ban makeup these ugly fucking sluts dont deserve shit

Foid logic: 404 not found

makeup is just a way to fool men, but you still have to be yourself, error 404, fuck, I'm getting more retarded.

they know they’re cowards too but they’ll say a man is supposed to pursue the woman

they know they’re cowards too but they’ll say a man is supposed to pursue the woman
Compared to men, they are incredibly superior

it's a confusing topic

Yeah criminalize concealing your identity and then classify make-up as a form of identity concealment jfl.

Fuck these bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back