Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retards volunteer to fight in Ukraine

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★

Retards volunteer to fight in Ukraine. Little do they know that they’re fighting for zog and globohomo

retards volunteer redditors

jewish war to recreate Khazaria

They do all this while their foids get a free pass to foreign countries and to whore around on Tinder, using the war for pity points and to virtue signal about how great victims they are; JFL, this entire war and the reactions to it are cucked as fuck. Keep cheering on for kikes on either side. :lul:

They do all this while their foids get a free pass to foreign countries and to whore around on Tinder, using the war for pity points and to virtue signal about how great victims they are; JFL, this entire war and the reactions to it are cucked as fuck. Keep cheering on for kikes on either side. :lul:

Let them, the more westoids dead, the better.
Rus artillery

Jewkraine kek

Without pro Ukraine propaganda they’d have maybe 1,000 volunteers

i would actually loved it if i was able to join the russian army as a volunteer it's better than trying to kill myself and fail

Am I a chad if I jerked off to Miss Stumpy from Jewkraine? Hearing that this slut was severely injured gave me a raging boner. I busted a nut to the fact that she woke up screaming as Russian artillery shells smashed into her parent’s apartment before shrapnel sliced through her skinny legs. Funniest thing is she cannot access proper treatment because corrupt hohol doctors sold off all the medical supplies. Such is life for goyim in a Jewish country. I wonder if this kid accepted the botched surgery like a champ. She must have screamed for her daddy as the surgeons experimented on her and turned her lower legs into lamp shades. It must have been the greatest time in her 12 year old life. She would have grown up to become a prostitute anyway so who gives a shit about her. Is that normal?
Miss Stumpy:
Miss stumpy from jewkraine

I jerk off to dead hohol ZOGBOTs who died so (((Zelensky))) could remain in power. The Russian Armed Forces didn't kill enough of these Ukrainian kike slave golems, no nation in history is more pathetic than Ukraine.
Imagine solely existing to serve jews.
Dead hohols make me hard, I jerked off to the Kadyrov_95 channel where he posted 70+ dead Ukrainian ZOGBOTS.
Kadyrov is a true hero, do you know who AZOV treat as heros? Kike politicians.
That's right, hohols think Zelensky and Kolomoyskyi are their heroes from kikes in Israel.
AZOV ZOGBOTS worship these jewish politicians that Israel gives to them it's so fucking pathetic.
What a truly pathetic group of mixed raced subhumans, Russia needs to wipe them all out ASAP holy fucking shit they spread their jewish faggot culture on us like a plague not even the Amerimutts are as bad as these hohol kike slave golems.
Nobody is worse than a hohol
God laughs when Ukrainian dogs die.

idiots that sign up for a Jew War deserve to perish

I got banned from REDDIT for being against the war when it first started. Mental. Propaganda was in full swing from day one.

I hope both shitholes perish so csgo stops being popular because only dickheads play it.

I hope this happens again
5d7

Am I a chad if I jerked off to Miss Stumpy from Jewkraine? Hearing that this slut was severely injured gave me a raging boner. I busted a nut to the fact that she woke up screaming as Russian artillery shells smashed into her parent’s apartment before shrapnel sliced through her skinny legs. Funniest thing is she cannot access proper treatment because corrupt hohol doctors sold off all the medical supplies. Such is life for goyim in a Jewish country. I wonder if this kid accepted the botched surgery like a champ. She must have screamed for her daddy as the surgeons experimented on her and turned her lower legs into lamp shades. It must have been the greatest time in her 12 year old life. She would have grown up to become a prostitute anyway so who gives a shit about her. Is that normal?
Miss Stumpy:
View attachment 706919
I jerk off to dead hohol ZOGBOTs who died so (((Zelensky))) could remain in power. The Russian Armed Forces didn't kill enough of these Ukrainian kike slave golems, no nation in history is more pathetic than Ukraine.
Dead hohols make me hard, I jerked off to the Kadyrov_95 channel where he posted 70+ dead Ukrainian ZOGBOTS.
That's right, hohols think Zelensky and Kolomoyskyi are their heroes from kikes in Israel.
AZOV ZOGBOTS worship these jewish politicians that Israel gives to them it's so fucking pathetic.
What a truly pathetic group of mixed raced subhumans, Russia needs to wipe them all out ASAP holy fucking shit they spread their jewish faggot culture on us like a plague not even the Amerimutts are as bad as these hohol kike slave golems.
What the fuck is wrong with you

Miss Stumpy:
View attachment 706919
:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Many of those volunteers got captured or end up returning home. Not an ideal result if they're fighting against a "paper tiger"; shouldn't US, UK, and Eurofag volunteers be able to kick Russia's "joke of an army" ass? JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back