Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Poland and Lithuania plans to repatriate Ukrainian men so that they can be cannon fodder for the sake of Zelenskyy's pride.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1783559581962236347

Kyiv needs to raise hundreds of thousands of men for its army, which is struggling to contain Russia’s offensive in eastern Ukraine. But the number of volunteers has dwindled and the government has recently adopted a new law to expand mobilisation, including for those abroad.

Poland is the main haven for people escaping the conflict and there are an estimated 200,000 Ukrainian men in the country, according to Eurostat and the Polish central bank. Ukraine earlier this month suspended consular services for men of military age living abroad, including in Poland, making it harder for them to extend their stay.

“Ukrainian citizens have obligations towards the state,” Poland’s defence minister Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz said on Wednesday. “We have long suggested that we are also able to help the Ukrainian side in ensuring that those who are obliged to perform military service go to Ukraine.”He said those Ukrainian nationals would be transported and their right to stay in Poland not renewed. Asked whether Poland would agree to transport them back to Ukraine, he said: “Anything is possible.”

Last edited:
The world is so unbelievably harsh, cruel, and unforgiving towards males it's one of the few things I could never find humorous in anyway.

Whilst these men will die in a pointless brothER war, their foids will be riding the cock-carousel of Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, etc.

It fills me with both sadness & anger; fucking sick planet.

And yeah, this proves the Great Replacement theory & the adjacent one that Slavs are being wiped-out via this war.

And why females don't have obligations towards the state?
Or they aren't citizens?

The world is so unbelievably harsh, cruel, and unforgiving towards males it's one of the few things I could never find humorous in anyway.

Whilst these men will die in a pointless brothER war, their foids will be riding the cock-carousel of Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, etc.

And yeah, this proves the Great Replacement theory & the adjacent one that Slavs are being wiped-out via this war.
The world just becomes more clownish with every passing day.

Not surprising because Ukrainian sells all their kids to Pedos

Everything is going according to the (((plan))) , whites will be exterminated and replaced.

Everything is going according to the (((plan))) , whites will be exterminated and replaced.
it's ovER for our collective & broader race. :feelsbadman:

But what about the poor women? They will be the ones to be most affected by the war!

their seething is culminating and will further culminate with total insanity this summer probably

GAYTO will throw an insane chimpout if Putler gets even remotely close to Kiev

you'll see

Jfl should have fled to Russia instead

Planned genocide. Not gonna lie the elites scare me. They can take any of us out at any time and make it look like an accident if we got in their way.

Rip to ukraincels

I've seen a comment on this saying something like, "Ukrainian men are like gnats, everyone just wants them dead for some reason." Can't really disagree with this:feelsbadman:, all the countries around them and beyond are happily taking their women, but those poor guys will be sent to the frontlines whether they want it or not:dafuckfeels::fuk:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back