Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rice tries to defuse looks theory

jfl at this cope

JFL COPING FAGGOT

He's pretty good looking. I'll bet he gets laid like many normies and therefore can't properly relate to incels and forever alones who can't.

Coping

Mogs me. He’s a Changlite so of course he’s more successful with woman than I am.

He's pretty good looking. I'll bet he gets laid like many normies and therefore can't properly relate to incels and forever alones who can't.
He’s probably top 30% for Ricecels. I’d bet like $10 (I’m poor) that he’s never dated a white girl.

Not sure coping or virtue signalling:feelstastyman:, anw jus putting this out here, it's entirely possible for money and status to keep a girl loyal to you if you're at least normie tier in looks in asia.

Btw what's up with american asians wearing caps backwards?

Who knows. Noodles probably definitely don't like him.
I spent a lot of time in a university town recently and every asian guy I saw was with an asian girl or alone. I didn’t see any asian guy with another race.

I’m hyperconscious of this stuff now that I’m blackpilled and try to tally up statistics in my brain while watching people in public.

just be nice bro!

Too much coping.

Upper eyelid exposure not even once