Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel asks why indian foids arent as whitu cocku onry as chink holes

indian women from what I can tell are extremely proud of their culture and very respectful of their mothers. if theyre proud, they have pride and if they have pride, they have self respect.

i notice this consistently with them and I respect them for it. thats me being objective and giving credit where credit is due.

asian women on the other hand are the complete opposite. they are not proud of anything about their culture. if they aren't proud they don't have pride. and if they don't have pride they don't feel shame. if they don't feel shame they don't feel a need to change their behavior even when their pathetic behavior is apparent to everyone in society observing them. asian women lack self respect and one way that they express this is by dissing their male counterparts. when they do this they are simply projecting.

we asian men on the other hand have lots of pride and self respect. incredible mental strength and fortitude (despite all of the bashing, mockery, and rejection from literally everyone). that is why we don't feel the need to bash others and just continue doing whats best for ourselves and fighting to create a better world. some would say that I'm just coping but I see a bright future one day when east asia is leading the world and america is in the past.

Last edited:
weird ass niggas fr
yall js not on the same lvl as me real shii
go get yo dumazz woman cosmetic surgeries i nvr had 2 worry ab shi like that , realized it long ago

I see news of currywhores getting beaten and murdered by Indians all the time, they probably just know that they should stay in line

Mate-guarding works. Sand foids are on average low-tier white women, yet sex tourism in the Middle East is unheard of.

indian women from what I can tell are extremely proud of their culture and very respectful of their mothers. if theyre proud, they have pride and if they have pride, they have self respect.

i notice this consistently with them and I respect them for it. thats me being objective and giving credit where credit is due.

asian women on the other hand are the complete opposite. they are not proud of anything about their culture. if they aren't proud they don't have pride. and if they don't have pride they don't feel shame. if they don't feel shame they don't feel a need to change their behavior even when their pathetic behavior is apparent to everyone in society observing them. asian women lack self respect and one way that they express this is by dissing their male counterparts. when they do this they are simply projecting.

we asian men on the other hand have lots of pride and self respect. incredible mental strength and fortitude (despite all of the bashing, mockery, and rejection from literally everyone). that is why we don't feel the need to bash others and just continue doing whats best for ourselves and fighting to create a better world. some would say that I'm just coping but I see a bright future one day when east asia is leading the world and america is in the past.
Only Westernized ethnic women complain about their male counterparts. Feminism has no place in my country (i'm chink).