Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RICECEL COPING ARTICLE FAIL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

This article is PURE COPE. He lives the typical ricecel life of getting tiny dick stomped on by noodlewhores, WITH NO HAPPY ENDING:

2020 06 01 23 30 45 Asian American and proud of it But it wasnt always so  University Times

2020 06 01 23 27 41 Asian American and proud of it But it wasnt always so  University Times

You have nothing to be proud of brother. You had a "couple relationships." Notice he didn't label them as "romantic" relationships. More likely, you were just friends with these couple women only you paid for their dinners and Disneyland tickets. He probably didn't even get hugs from these bitches. They would not consider a platonic friendship as a "relationship" and would probably be creeped out if you ever labeled it that way. That last sentence of the article reads like something Chris Chan would say. Become a nihilist and embrace your inceldom.

Attachments

• 2020-06-01 23_27_36-Asian American and proud of it. But it wasn’t always so. – University Times.jpg
    2020-06-01 23_27_36-Asian American and proud of it. But it wasn’t always so. – University Times.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
jfl at him talking about "focusing on his career"

Pure non chad cope

Chad can be unemployed and smoke weed all day doing nothing and he'll get laid just fine

So fucking over holy FUCK
20200602 024406

Also didnt read

Yeah, but he names the eternal noodlewhore which is based tbh.

this guy literally looks 95% like me its nearly unsettling

Wow this is unsettling to read, definitely quite painful

this guy literally looks 95% like me its nearly unsettling
its over man
Wow this is unsettling to read, definitely quite painful
With lines like "I'm starting to feel SOME self-worth" and "I'm looking for ANYONE to date right now" it is INDEED painful

The best thing about being Filipino?

Nothing

The sheer coping ability of currycels and ricecels is fearsome. What gives them such incredible hope, even though they have it the worst?

Sure some of them are high-IQ and can realistically betabux, but what about the rest of them?

Who needs white supremacists when Asian women exist

The sheer coping ability of currycels and ricecels is fearsome. What gives them such incredible hope, even though they have it the worst?

Sure some of them are high-IQ and can realistically betabux, but what about the rest of them?
Surprised with ricecels actually. Curries/Sands coping is expected since they’re 80IQ on average. Rices are 110 IQ on average. How?

Surprised with ricecels actually. Curries/Sands coping is expected since they’re 80IQ on average. Rices are 110 IQ on average. How?
weak frames + high neuroticism = we live in fear

Maybe if he took one to a Jollybee’s he would get pussy

I love our library of smilies. They express the human incel condition with adept versatility. Imagine if they were on everyone's phones

Only Koreans, Japs, and some Chinese have average IQ of 105. South East Asians have IQs in the low 90s

its over man

With lines like "I'm starting to feel SOME self-worth" and "I'm looking for ANYONE to date right now" it is INDEED painful
he is stuck in denial of his true status

he is stuck in denial of his true status
in a way it's as blackpilled an article that one could be allowed to publish within being attached to a public educational institution. On second reading it seems like he's very aware of his status, and those last lines and title are just dogwhistles. There isn't a single positive example of a female asian in it for example. He would straight up be a gigacuck though if he included a line like "asian women are allowed to have preferences"

Last edited:
in a way it's as blackpilled an article that one could be allowed to publish within being attached to a public educational institution. On second reading it seems like he's very aware of his status, and those last lines and title are just dogwhistles. There isn't a single positive example of a female asian in it for example. He would straight up be a gigacuck though if he included a line like "asian women are allowed to have preferences"
Yeah its true that if he was more honest he would get ostracized instantly, itd be social suicide. And that would be giga cucked, glad he didnt put that in there