Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel eyes are too small for iris scanner

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/travel/comments/17r7tbj/uae_passport_control_awful_experience/

My uncle has extremely small, hooded Asian guys. So, my family is standing at the passport control and they do that check in with taking pictures and analysing the eyes (I am sorry for not knowing the specific terms). Everything goes fine until it comes the turn of my uncle and they ask him to open his eyes. I calmly explain that his eyes are the way they are and he can’t make them bigger or wider. The passport control gets frustrated and keep repeating “open your eyes” like wtf… my uncle is anxious and quite depressed in general so he gets more and more nervous. Eventually, after 30 minutes of grins and laughs they come up with a solution of screening his eyeballs by asking him to physically open his eyes with his hands. The whole experience was just miserable.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's no wonder they hate their chinky eyes, fucking brutal.

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

The fact that they spent 30 minutes until they had the idea to ask the dude to spread open his eyelid with his hands must mean the people working at the airport are actually retarded

Rice genetics are brutal, most chink lads I see are small and feminine looking

The fact that they spent 30 minutes until they had the idea to ask the dude to spread open his eyelid with his hands must mean the people working at the airport are actually retarded
I think they were just afraid of coming off as racist

JFL, that's brutal.

This might be a foid. It posted about whether an instawhore body is achievable, plus has a kid.

This might be a foid. It posted about whether an instawhore body is achievable, plus has a kid.
She's talking about her ricecel uncle.

I also have small eyes, thanks for remind me OP :feelscry:

well its not their fault that they need to scan eyes

and its not his fault his eyes are unscannable

not racist, just unlucky situation

exactly, that was my first thought
I have a bad case of constantly half closed eyes, swollen eyelids, basically I look high as hell unless I'm perfectly rested, alert and open my eyes wide on purpose, so my thought when reading the title was: kek, I'd prolly need to pull the eyelids open myself for these thingies, I kinda assumed they tried that and it still didn't work, but they're just really retarded, it seems

Rice genetics are brutal, most chink lads I see are small and feminine looking
but how could they multiply so much?
Asians from China have the worst looks in my opinion.
Mongolians or other Asian countries look a bit more masculine and combative.
But most Chinese people look really bad.
small, physique is very narrow, no persistence, no beautiful facial features and an athleticism like stephen hawking.