Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecel finally ascends

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Thats more of a descend than anything

He might as well just sneak into the local zoo and fuck one of the female gorillas.

Has someone who loves him romantically.
Mogs me.

He might as well just sneak into the local zoo and fuck one of the female gorillas.
If Saint Cho went for overweight black foids, he would have ascended

I really like BBW girls, it would be interesting to see her naked

Call me volcel but fuck no…

Ewww:feelspuke: I’d rather jerk off than fuck a sheboon.

That look on his face in the thumbnail, he looks dead inside. :blackpill: At least he found... Nah, I can't even say it, and I look like her and want a foid that looks like him. :feelswhat:

Same if they have curves, not just plain obese without ass or tits.

Same here, if I had a choice I prefer an overweight to Type I Obese foid over a normal weight or skinny one. I genuinely don't get what the attraction to walking toothpicks is about, but I'd take about any foid at this point, even a landwhale.

You could see this as him ruining his genes... Or improving hers. Blasians are ugly af, but they're better than full Africans...

Maybe this went too far, but that's my perspective (as a self-hating Black male Asian supremacist).

That look on his face in the thumbnail, he looks dead inside. :blackpill: At least he found... Nah, I can't even say it, and I look like her and want a foid that looks like him. :feelswhat:
You like rice foids?

Can't even imagine the abomination they will create if they decide to have kids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Ngger with gook eyes:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Can't even imagine the abomination they will create if they decide to have kids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Ngger with gook eyes:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
What if he ends up being a blasian Tyrone that mogs Tyson Beckford

Whatever

they love eachother so good for them I dont see a reason to shit on their happiness just because life fucked me over. The same people shitting on this couple would probably bully incels and make fun of us.

Mogs me at having a loving relationship. Those are very rare. If they truly love each other for who they are then more power to them because most relationships are not about love but superficial shit which is why divorce level is so high.

At least being so close to another person they can ignorantmaxx about the world and not care about all the problems just zoom through life and not think about anything, its better this way.

This is ascension, by definition, though Black foids are undesirable and always have low SMV.

The children will be in the 90-100 IQ range, statistically-speaking.

I wouldn't face it

If she is who I ascend with not worth it :feelspuke::feelspuke:

It happens all the time in Africa.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Thats more of a descend than anything

Hahahah brutally accurate.

I’d rather be incel than to be with a 2/10 ugly beast like that