Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gets scammed by Wheatwaffles

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/17903qr/depressed_after_trying_everything_to_looksmaxx/

I came across one of the most famous blackpill YouTubers named Wheatwaffles who sells face ratings, where he gives an "objective" and "unbiased" analysis of your facial aesthetics and rates your face on a score of 1-8 (his scale is like this because he says 8, 9, and 10 all mean the same thing- guys in the upper echelon on male attractiveness). I made a goal for myself: To order one of these face ratings after looksmaxxing and score a 7/10 (according to Wheatwaffles, a 7/10 is termed a "chadlite" and the best looking men seen on a day to day basis).
This was when I remembered that I still had not ordered a face rating from Wheatwaffles, which I promised myself I would do after I had done everything to max out my facial attractiveness. Even though my confidence was pretty low, I still was fairly confident I would score a 7/10 (a "chadlite" rating). I received my face rating report from Wheatwaffles fairly quickly, opened it, and saw that I had only scored a 6/10, which according to Wheatwaffles is a "high tier normie" rating. This pretty much means I am only slightly above average-looking. I spiraled into depression, barely eating for days and spending most of my time in bed.

JFL, highest IQ looksmaxxer :lul: :lul: :lul:

chang mogs me and why he cares about a male rating his face?

I'd love to put his face in a waffle iron and give him some grill marks the grifter bastard, fucker is only 22-23 or something too acting like a wise grizzled guru with 200 years of experience under his belt, then again I would pull the same scams if I thought I could do it.

he wouldnt obsess over his looks in Patriarchy

6/10 is reasonable. I'd give him 5/10 because of his unattractive thick lips, flat downward maxilla, small feminine upturned nose, and his monolid rice eyes.

You know it's ovER when even Chang struggles

wheat waffles was right on this one. his face is just slightly above average for an asian dude. nothing spectacular and not ugly.

as for the racepill, foids rate him a 2/10. He's a 6/10 Asian dude so he's not even remotely considered in the same way a 5/10 or 6/10 black foid is not even remotely considered by non-black men.

wheat waffles was right on this one. his face is just slightly above average for an asian dude. nothing spectacular and not ugly.

as for the racepill, foids rate him a 2/10. He's a 6/10 Asian dude so he's not even remotely considered in the same way a 5/10 or 6/10 black foid is not even remotely considered by non-black men.
Nah he's conventionally attractive because he has a Chad jaw and his face is not neotenic like most Asians. I don't believe he actually struggles, he's just a mentalcel as evidenced by the fact he paid for a face rating jfl.

Black men are sometimes right whey they ditch their female counterparts. Just sayin

Nah he's conventionally attractive because he has a Chad jaw and his face is not neotenic like most Asians. I don't believe he actually struggles, he's just a mentalcel as evidenced by the fact he paid for a face rating jfl.
A 6/10 asian will almost always lose to a 4/10 cauc

He doesn't look that bad.

please tell me this guy is larping or it's so over

Wheat waffles makes good videos, mostly water is wet videos but they give me a good reality check from time to time
He also seems to be pushing blackpill to more and more people with his friendlier sort of vibe and wholesome channel design, which is good

I am surprised he isn't banned yet. he has even managed to capitalize of his content with face ratings

Mogs me since his face looks like it has actual facial bones
99% of normies are just like him lol they all think theyre above average thanks to their healthy household that gaslights them from time to time
They love comparing themselves to worse and unluckier people which makes them think they are better than average

A 6/10 asian will almost always lose to a 4/10 cauc
He's like 8/10 for Asian and he doesn't have the biggest failos (neoteny, effeminate facial features) that makes Asians unattractive.

He left out his height which means he's likely short. If he's sub 5'9'' then it's pretty much game over, there's nothing wrong with his face though besides side profile which is mediocre and very ricey.

If he's at least 5'11'' or more and still complaining then he's mentally ill and should fuck off.

Last edited:
He left out his height which means he's likely short. If he's sub 5'9'' then it's pretty much game over, there's nothing wrong with his face though besides side profile which is mediocre and very ricey.

If he's at least 5'11'' or more and still complaining then he's mentally ill and should fuck off.
He said he's 5'11 :chad:

Changlite isn't smart

Still mogs me, He'll do quite fine if he comes back to Asian countries. You have literally no chance in the west

At best.

Don't let the pics' angles fool your perception. That dude is mediocre - He's trying his best though.

I'd love to put his face in a waffle iron and give him some grill marks the grifter bastard, fucker is only 22-23 or something too acting like a wise grizzled guru with 200 years of experience under his belt, then again I would pull the same scams if I thought I could do it.

chang mogs me and why he cares about a male rating his face?
There are more white chads than Changs, both in absolute numbers and percentages. JBW is real.