Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecel tells the truth and gets gaslighted

100% the women who wrote that comment is a self hating noodle trying to find some excuse for why she won't want to date to her own men.

TL;DR: Man with awful personality (smell seethes through the screen) blames his ethnicity/language ability for why women don't flock to him.
I didn't know that redditors can sense someone bad personality

They're gaslighting him to death

Even for Reddit standards that gaslighting is horrific

Notice how they totally ignored his most poignant and important take
Even if you meet a rare unicorn who's ok with being neither there are 100+ single asian men for each women that are willing to broaden their horizon, there's a reason why these women don't stay single for long.

he said what I have been saying here all along.

and i am objective and realistic as I can possibly be. I go off of data and what I actually see in public.

92-99.8% of non asian women dont want us.

49-70+ percent of asian women dont want us.

you do the math and logic as far as where that puts us asian men.

as for the fuckers that gaslighted him, I hope they die a truly horrible agonizing death.

When I hear a complaint from anyone, even from my worst enemies, I'll be fair, objective, and do some basic reasoning. I'll actually listen to their complaint and see how the world might look to them, where theyre coming from, and if their complaint has any basis to it.

Asian American men are suffering extreme undignified injustice at the moment and instead of thinking there might be some truth to it, all you get is total dismal. Its actually fairly common in society for people to do this. Because when they hear someone complain, they subconsciously know that the finger is being pointed at them and that they have a role in it.

Next time when you hear someone bemoan something, whether that be under their voice, just sort of mentioning it to you in a conversation, or outload, think about it later and do some of your own research about their complaint or introspective thinking. Where are they coming from? Is it mostly false and a bit true or is it mostly true with a little bit of falsity added to it.

As for the situation for us Asian American men, its mostly TRUE.

They would not last a single week as an Asian dude in America.

Last edited:
The way noodlewhores treat Asian men might be the most profound and evil betrayal in human history. Not even exaggerating.

that comment you tagged… would love to snap their neck and twist until his/her head is removed from their spine

Last edited:
that comment you tagged… would love to snap theur neck and twist until his/her head is removed from their spine

He'll be even more admirable next month.

Asian foids are fucking despicable against their own race