Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Ricecel tries tinder in eastern Europe

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240128 145906 Reddit

Sad and awful. Western women are racist pigs.

What makes ricecels think they can be successful in Europe if they can't even struggle at the bottom of the barrel? The JBW delusion is true for both genders of the Mongoloid race. The only difference is that noodles can get white partners whereas rice cannot.
K Pop fags are popular in Russia

"Hello China" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

On a serious note, fuck this stupid whore, women are terrible people.

He should've countered with the fact that she, as a woman, most likely fucks dogs.

What an incel, has he tried showering and respecting women? May women would start liking him :foidSoy: :soy:

White sloots are even more vapid and hateful than others sloots

Matched only to be laughed at good meme

Brootal glad I’m not a rice

Over for ricecels

What makes ricecels think they can be successful in Europe if they can't even struggle at the bottom of the barrel? The JBW delusion is true for both genders of the Mongoloid race. The only difference is that noodles can get white partners whereas rice cannot.
Hitting the nail on the head.

But they actively protest in BLM parades.

im sure the same bitch would cry about sexism and blm at her faggot university

She matched with him just to insult him. I'd much rather go with no likes

I match with foids too.

Scammer accounts that is.

Behind the foid pics are usually 5'3 107lbs dark skinned indonesian males starving in some tin can mud hut somewhere in sundaland.

Lmao, what's wrong with racism? Anti-racists are cringe and bluepilled.
Racism is wrong. Yes, races have fundamental differences that is just scientific fact.

Racism is wrong. Yes, races have fundamental differences that is just scientific fact.
You know what's funny? Contrary to popular belief, whites are by far the least racist race due to brainwashing, blacks are the most racist.

Fundamental differences - such as darkies having a low IQ on average. It's as valid to say "blacks are dumb" as "women are short and weak."
Therefore, it's valid to say darkies are inferior - you can call it racism, if you like. MLK told us to judge poeple by the content of their character - we do. We judge darkies by their collective behavior caused by their collective gene pool. I'm not going to stop being racist because of the Talented Tenth. That's the liberal's fallacy - judging the entire race by the talented top 10%, as if everyone had the same genetic potential.

You know what's funny? Contrary to popular belief, whites are by far the least racist race due to brainwashing, blacks are the most racist.

Fundamental differences - such as darkies having a low IQ on average. It's as valid to say "blacks are dumb" as "women are short and weak."
Therefore, it's valid to say darkies are inferior - you can call it racism, if you like. MLK told us to judge poeple by the content of their character - we do. We judge darkies by their collective behavior caused by their collective gene pool. I'm not going to stop being racist because of the Talented Tenth. That's the liberal's fallacy - judging the entire race by the talented top 10%, as if everyone had the same genetic potential.
Yes I agree.

Just go to a 6'6 Tyrone and tell him that he is inferior to his face

Just go to a 6'6 Tyrone and tell him that he is inferior to his face
Lol, are you fetishizing n1ggers? Also, 1. It doesn't matter if he's 6'6 when his IQ is 85. 2. Why should I physically compare myself to a top 1% n1gger? It's irrelevant. 3. If I told him he's inferior, he'd just beat me up like the savage monkey he is. It's funny, whenever someone says "blacks are violent savages", their first response is "come say that to my face, bitch," thus proving the statement true.

OK, maybe I'm just desensitized to stuff like this after all the race war shit on here, 4chan, and on the internet in general, but why's he shitting himself so hard over that instead of trying to bang her? Are normies really that easily meltable snowflakes:feelshaha:? If I somehow matched with what probably, possibly was a real foid, I'd spam her until I got her address at least:feelshmm::society:.

Can't blame him, he's probably a lurker here and read my giga high IQ Slavpill threads and immediately headed to Hungary after that:bigbrain::feelskek:, forgetting that to fuck those golddiggers you need to have money and looks (as is the case with women in general:feelsugh::feelsseriously:).

Lmao, what's wrong with racism? Anti-racists are cringe and bluepilled.
Talking about race differences and inequalities is OK, preferring your own race is normal, but endlessly sperging about other races (which is most of internet racism, even on this forum) is a desperate cope and pathetic waste of time.

He should've countered with the fact that she, as a woman, most likely fucks dogs.
What an incel, has he tried showering and respecting women? May women would start liking him :foidSoy: :soy: