Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ricecels are ascending

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
https://nextshark.com/netizens-surprised-ukrainian-woman-married-chinese-man-free/

Wedding-featured-768x408.jpg

whitecels go to asia and ricecels go to Ukraine

:yes:

Asiancels just go to East Europe for a white girl

Thinking asiancels need to pay for a mail order bride from Russia/Ukraine = mega cope now

Anyone remember Winston Wu? That guy was a pioneer when it came to pulling hot Russian and Eastern European babes as an ugly Asian male. Here's his website: http://happierabroad.com/

Actually a lot of good content on there.

I have a lot of admiration for Winston simply because of how unattractive he is. If he was able to overcome his unattractiveness and get laid overseas, then there's a glimmer of hope for the rest of us.

Then again, his success came in the early-to-mid 2000s, before Tinder and social media was developed and spread around the globe. It's a whole different world now than when Winston made a name for himself.

Yeah, Asians are ascending indeed.

and they will give birth to a invisible hapa that will post here in a decade or two

Everyone except CURRYCELS are ascending. :'(

You sound jealous and triggered af. Let the asiancel bang the white girl and be happy for him.
They have to settle for Ukranian prostitutes even when they're rich as hell. Why would I be jelous? Depressing tbh

They have to settle for Ukranian prostitutes even when they're rich as hell. Why would I be jelous? Depressing tbh

I can sense the triggered jealousy in your posts. She is a high quality slim white girl from Ukraine who married an asiancel. Be happy that the asian guy gets to bang the white girl every night and escaped inceldom.

This is the dream. Saving up my pennies boyos

and they will give birth to a invisible hapa that will post here in a decade or two

If anything amwf hapas most of the cases are white passing

OP is the biggest coper of all time. Massive hate for Asian women and whites. I wonder if his mother got railed by a 8 inch BWC

Be happy for the Asian who gets to bang that slim white girl all the time