Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels coping over some russian foids' preference for Changs

M

mcmoohyun

Admiral
★★★
Screenshot 20240201 125315

Most of Russo foids said they prefer slavic/western men. But very few of women said they prefer Kpoopmaxxed Changs from SK or Japan, and of course this is typical cherry picking considering most of Russo foids still are not interested in rice men. But ricecels at asianmasculinity are so desperate that they even consider that negligible amount positive reaction from White foids too seriously.

Screenshot 20240201 125229 Reddit

But yeah, the truth is still harsh for us ricecels. What they want is Chang from developed asian countries, not average 5'7 ricecels with ugly gook face, And @pyromancer1234 pointed out this very well.

@Lv99_BixNood @AsiaCel @SlayerSlayer @Confessor

I saw some Slavic toilets with some gooks in Singapore though, it’s probably a betabuxx.

I saw some Slavic toilets with some gooks in Singapore though, it’s probably a betabuxx.
AMWF = Literally at least of 98% of chance of being betabuxx

AMWF = Literally at least of 98% of chance of being betabuxx
The thing is white women are more masculine than the Asian men which looks kinda weird ngl.

I WANT TO FUCK WHITE BITCHES AND BRAG ABOUT IT

Just Be Ethnic

I've posted about this before here, too. Most Asian men do not look like K-pop stars. K-pop is a psy-op to feminize Asian men. Why aren't AM afforded the same traditional masculinity? I'd rather die trying.

I've posted about this before here, too. Most Asian men do not look like K-pop stars. K-pop is a psy-op to feminize Asian men. Why aren't AM afforded the same traditional masculinity? I'd rather die trying.
Yes. Whenever another brocels here just say "just kpopmaxx bro" to me it sounds absolute bonkers. It's nothing different saying "Just be Brad Pitt bro" to white brocels, you've got to be at least HTN class rice male to kpopmaxx successfully. And yes i fucking despise korean culture as well so i'd keep staying as a trucel instead of being a kpopmaxxed poofter.