Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people think Russian/Ukranian women are beautiful?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am asking for an incel friend because he read on this forum how people always make fun of Slavic men. Their skull shape, their height, their round and flat faces, their balding genetics etc etc.

But then my friend said that Slavic men come from Russian/Ukranian wombs. Who ever breeds a Russian/Ukranian women will be using a Slavic womb and that womb will give the male child Slavic genes just the same way that SEA wombs will the male child those gook incel genes like ER

So those guys thirsting over Russo foids forget that Russo foids dont hit the wall, they smash into the wall, produce balding, round faced, alcohol loving , shorter than average hight(in the West ) male sons

Last edited:
Because people are retarded.

Slav foids are not attractive.
Its a whore breeding culture.
They only dress cheap and put lots of makeup so you cant see how weird they look without it.

Cause of the ´muh Tradwife´ propaganda online, and Slavic women still fall within the white race.
White + TradWife = Golden combination in every mans eyes,
But only naive thirsty fools who can´t get pussy in their own country fall for this nonsense.
Most Slavic women have become ´Americanized´, and are only in it for the money/resources.

They only dress cheap and put lots of makeup so you cant see how weird they look without it.
Slavic men deserve better

Are all Slav foids whores? Or is it just because of poverty? Some Slav foids are actually very beautiful when young but I noticed that they dont hit the wall, they smash into the wall at 100mph

Are all Slav foids whores? Or is it just because of poverty? Some Slav foids are actually very beautiful when young but I noticed that they dont hit the wall, they smash into the wall at 100mph
AWALT

I think they are either 0/10s or 8/10

Poverty. Simple as.

I find them to be more feminine. Awalt but western pigs are extra disgusting.

I think they are either 0/10s or 8/10
Yes I agree some of them are really beautiful but my incel friend was saying no matter how beautiful the foid her womb will produce a round faced, balding, alcohol loving, shorter than average height son

I’m not sure why they are always praised. They are very materialistic, more so than western women.

said the person who probably never stepped a food in eastern europe in his life jfl

Swedish foids are the best

as a curry I cant help but be attracted to any pale skinned women

Plus they're thin from what I've heard they don't have a mcdonalds diet
lol bring her to the West and see what happens to that thinness

said the person who probably never stepped a foot in eastern europe in his life jfl
its 2024 not 140 BC ,
you can meet people from different nationalities, no matter where you are in the world, offline or online

to me light = femininity and dark = masculinity. light skinned women look not only the most feminine but the most clean. I hope this doesnt count as foid worship to say this

to me light = femininity and dark = masculinity. light skinned women look not only the most feminine but the most clean. I hope this doesnt count as foid worship to say this
Ok.
It does count because you are curry and they are white foids sorry.
If I were you I wouldnt even look at them

I don't think slav guys are unattractive. Their head shapes are normal, it's just more noticeable than other european countries since having buzz cuts in Russia is very common.

whyt do yurrys think of Chinese foids?

Slav foids are not attractive, they have ogre brachy skull and are masculine.

I don't think slav guys are unattractive. Their head shapes are normal, it's just more noticeable than other european countries since having buzz cuts in Russia is very common.
Putin is chad in Russia.

whyt do yurrys think of Chinese foids?
theyre nice looking but they look a bit too cute for my taste. they look almost child like. hapas are better looking

Many of them are but they are massively overrated

They are the good looking type of whites

It's because of poverty.
Westerners who think about some innate whorishness of Slav females just show their poor knowledge of history.
In XIX century even 12 y.o. English girls prostituted themselves in London while German women sold their bodies for food after WW2.

It's because of poverty.
Westerners who think about some innate whorishness of Slav females just show their poor knowledge of history.
In XIX century even 12 y.o. English girls prostituted themselves in London while German women sold their bodies for food after WW2.
Well UK is becoming a shithole so English will have to start selling that pussy again

IDK, it's strange. The divorce rates and abortion rates in slavic countries are just as high, if not higher than western countries. The traditional slavic foid is a myth.

They age like shit & have a shit ton of fakeup on all the time. I have seen more slavic femoids with fakeup on than any other race of femoids.

because they are filthy whores with disgusting lip fillers and ugly fur coats

IDK, it's strange. The divorce rates and abortion rates in slavic countries are just as high, if not higher than western countries. The traditional slavic foid is a myth.
they are traditional its just traditional marriage is just oofy doofy cucking where the man is the ATM

serious take cause slav women are seen as easy like thai foids or colombianas

also don't think that average russian foid is golddgiger also. It's poverty plus slavmaxxer who think that money ''buy'' love and chasing about certain ''type'' of women

@Confessor

slav whores are good looking
who ever says they are not is a giga retard :feelstastyman:

lots of models come from eastern europe/russia

but the truth is they are more sought after cause slav males beat the crap out of them:feelskek: and they tend to be more grounded and tiny bit more cultured compared to western eu sluts.

they look pretty good but are very vain, materialistic, stupid and cunts

Yes I agree some of them are really beautiful but my incel friend was saying no matter how beautiful the foid her womb will produce a round faced, balding, alcohol loving, shorter than average height son
well if you're the opposite of that aka block faced, overly dense hair, alcohol hating giga lanklet then it might work out well :feelsYall:

serious take cause slav women are seen as easy like thai foids or colombianas

also don't think that average russian foid is golddgiger also. It's poverty plus slavmaxxer who think that money ''buy'' love and chasing about certain ''type'' of women

@Confessor
Slave women are untermensch. Kek Scandinavian women mog them into oblivion. No one goes for scandinavian women cause they don't want weakling shitskins.

Slave women are untermensch. Kek Scandinavian women mog them into oblivion. No one goes for scandinavian women cause they don't want weakling shitskins.
nordic women have tooo masucline phenos

nordic women have tooo masucline phenos
Massive cope. Just go on r/Swensfw on reddit. The women there mog all other white women into oblivion. Heck just google Elsa Hosk or Leftist YouTuber Destiny's ex wife