Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Ricecels sister slept with his bullies

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240218 123146 Reddit

Diversity hurts pretty much everyone.

Even blacks will be hurt by it eventually because they depend on white countries being strong to get charity to Africa.

curries and chinks have highest median wealth in USA yet least success in getting laid.

So much for muh moneymaxxing. JFL @ that cope.

as always, it's FACE AND RACE

Only way to redeem himself is to behead those niggers and his whore sister :feelswhat:

Diversity hurts pretty much everyone.

Even blacks will be hurt by it eventually because they depend on white countries being strong to get charity to Africa.
Globalism and diversity cucked the shit out of ethnic men at unimaginable levels. Imagine being surrounded by shitskin subhumans ur whole life but 99 % of the actors on tv, doctors, teachers, businessmen, are all white or white passing JFL.

Why would ethnic foids settle for anything less?

This is why the father or the brother should take the foid's virginity first so that any guy that fucks her afterwards will just be having their leftovers.

Globalism and diversity cucked the shit out of ethnic men at unimaginable levels. Imagine being surrounded by shitskin subhumans ur whole life but 99 % of the actors on tv, doctors, teachers, businessmen, are all white or white passing JFL.

Why would ethnic foids settle for anything less?

I mean, if you live in a white country then it's logical that people on TV (and so on) will be white.

If you're in your own country then the best solution is to make your own entertainment instead of getting it from the West.

So essentially yeah mixing is still causing issues here for sure.

why tf will I read this suifuel.

How do you get bullied in college? The only people I have talked to in uni were the people I went to high school with. I get mogged there all the time but I was never once picked on. This guy should just make an account here at this point.

Races traitor noodlewhore should be deported back to china, equality doesn't exist, diversity exist.

And noodlewhore should be gangraped by bunch of balding currynigger who desperately want a pussy

I mean, if you live in a white country then it's logical that people on TV (and so on) will be white.

If you're in your own country then the best solution is to make your own entertainment instead of getting it from the West.

So essentially yeah mixing is still causing issues here for sure.
That's what i am saying man. Diversity makes inequality worse.

IN spic countries or other former colonies like the Filipines, they already have white supremacy in media. Their models, actors, businesses, educated elite etc are all whiter than the average.

Now imagine these people go to first world white countries and the women grow up seeing nothing but BWC on television and film. Just more competition for alrdy truecel deathniks

I wouldn't be able to look at my sister the same way if she was like that.

That's what i am saying man. Diversity makes inequality worse.

IN spic countries or other former colonies like the Filipines, they already have white supremacy in media. Their models, actors, businesses, educated elite etc are all whiter than the average.

Now imagine these people go to first world white countries and the women grow up seeing nothing but BWC on television and film. Just more competition for alrdy truecel deathniks

Yeah it's not nice.

Those in power don't care though - they just want a population that's easy to control.