Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Riceman heart surgeon is fired and has his papers retracted because a 20 year old white girl on twitter didn't like it

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
He wrote in a paper that affirmative action is retarded and only the best surgeons should get hired. His research papers written also had been referenced by other professional medical papers the most in the past year or something. Some college freshman foid on twitter who will probably drop out in 2 years or change major to English studies didn't like that he said that affirmative action is stupid, and she spammed every single foid doctor on twitter to get support to get him fired. And they succeeded. Imagine being a distinguished surgeon and the Journal of American Heart Association retracts your paper and your boss fires you because some faggot on twitter was upset. If I was him I would choose a bettER careER without identity politics.

Imagine being American :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

once again ricemen thrown under the fucking bus
we're literally the only race that has to work 2x harder in the usa and we get this bullshit
rather be a nigger and get substandard score and still get in than score better than 90% of people in the programme but is rejected due to my "personality"

20 yo libtard cunt who hasn't even graduated in anything apparently knows better than a surgeon with many years of expericence.

20 yo libtard cunt who hasn't even graduated in anything apparently knows better than a surgeon with many years of expericence.
Foids are a whole other level of evil

This makes my fucking blood boil. This SJW, social media, cancel culture cancer has gone on for too long and gone too far.

WHY are these fucking institutions bending to this absolute HORSESHIT!? If I needed a heart surgeon, I would want THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING HEART SURGEON MY MONEY CAN HIRE, not some Lateesha or Janice who was a diversity pass in med school and is too busy thinking about whether the latest tinder chad will text back later today when she's holding my fucking life in her hands.

The Western world is already fucked and this is just more evidence for any outside observer.

Send the nukes, Kim Jong-Un. Please, chigga, I can't take this shit anymore. I just can't.

20413.jpg

I've said it before, and I'm gonna say it again:

I want to fucking know exactly what absolutely abhorrent acts I did in my past life to warrant being born and raised in this timeline.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This makes my fucking blood boil. This SJW, social media, cancel culture cancer has gone on for too long and gone too far.

WHY are these fucking institutions bending to this absolute HORSESHIT!? If I needed a heart surgeon, I would want THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING HEART SURGEON MY MONEY CAN HIRE, not some Lateesha or Janice who was a diversity pass in med school and is too busy thinking about whether the latest tinder chad will text back later today when she's holding my fucking life in her hands.

The Western world is already fucked and this is just more evidence for any outside observer.

Send the nukes, Kim Jong-Un. Please, chigga, I can't take this shit anymore. I just can't.
Based. Based. Based.

>Overtly going against clown world
What was he thinking JFL

I really wish foids all the worst, especially cunt like that one who think she has any power just because she ldar on twitter all day. I fucking hate them and I wish Hitler won the war.

Should be in ID, not OffTopic.

Absolutely brutal.

It's over for humanity.

I hope he visits the foids house, cut her heart out and feeds it to pigs.

Woman are retards that should be given no power since they do bullshit like this
Cant wait to see him replaced by a hijabi wearing woman who does everything expect being a doctor.

Instead state institutions and sjw organizations will hire more of those diversity watchdogs for your taxes and lay off experienced surgeons so you are left with no money and there's no people to fix you even if you had it.

Tbh. It really makes you think what (((they))) are afraid of, particularly bending to random cunts on Twitter

just spend your life studymaxxing just to get canceled by some Twitter thot because all it takes to join the caste of untouchables nowadays is a few soyim who find your opinion offensive theory

once again ricemen thrown under the fucking bus
we're literally the only race that has to work 2x harder in the usa and we get this bullshit
rather be a nigger and get substandard score and still get in than score better than 90% of people in the programme but is rejected due to my "personality"

Should be in ID, not OffTopic.

Absolutely brutal.
You'd expect to find such things in a third world country, not USA.

I have some experience with shitholes where Social Justice narrative and victimhood runs strong. This is always accompanied by infighting among communal groups to have their own slice of the victim pie. Which is used by elites to breed discord and thus gain support and rule without responsibility. Its a big part of why shitholes remain shitholes. They never rise beyond petty partisan politics.

This is also further proof that POTUS has absolutely no control over insitutions in his country. Its all corporate shills and their friends in Wall Street. Their narrative becomes the policy.

At this point Chiggas should really learn to stick with their own and become a lobby.

It never begun for him. If you are a rice male and not tall and 10/10, you can only ropemaxxx.

rule without responsibility.
This is the heart of the problem that prevents any meaningful action from even potentially taking place. Power always exists and must be formalized so those who wield power poorly can be held responsible. Have you ever read Moldbug?

Also Dr. Wang must have saved only God knows how many hundreds of lives during his career. Children, women, men, whites, blacks. That whore foid is literally killing people, by not letting him work.

How many thousands of people will die now, because of "medical error", during heart surgeries, just because their ethnic surgeon can't even write his own name properly in english, let alone distinguish a carotid artery from a venous artery.

IQmogs me tbh

I've said it before, and I'm gonna say it again:

I want to fucking know exactly what absolutely abhorrent acts I did in my past life to warrant being born and raised in this timeline.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back