Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Ricewhore in Germany

ngl if someone tried that with me and getting all up in my space like that, i'm balling up my fist hard and aiming at their jaw with full force

i'm talking about a lunging cross, not a quick arm hook to their jaw

The first one punched her and she kept filming instead of beating her too? Certified chink moment :feelsokman:

Absolute state of cowardly white people, can’t fight back against niggers or sandniggers, so they bully random Asians who are doing literally nothing to them instead. If the streamer was a sheboon,even if the sheboon was in the wrong by acting rude and violent, the mayos would immediately be fired and imprisoned for muh racism no questions asked. But the victim was Asian so it’s ok in globohomo west

The first one punched her and she kept filming instead of beating her too? Certified chink moment :feelsokman:

Still have to be massaged anyway.

curries and rice are mentally inferior, we let our women be cucked and do nothing

She needs a cure of SWC to cure her of mongoloid monolids

Seriously why is she there as she got assaulted like that?

and yet they still worship whites. Cucked Asians

Absolute state of cowardly white people, can’t fight back against niggers or sandniggers, so they bully random Asians who are doing literally nothing to them instead. If the streamer was a sheboon,even if the sheboon was in the wrong by acting rude and violent, the mayos would immediately be fired and imprisoned for muh racism no questions asked. But the victim was Asian so it’s ok in globohomo west

Streamers of all kinds suck, outside ones especially
Still, you don't need to behave like n¡gger around them

her future boyfriend/husband if she doesn't already have one will be white anyway