Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rich businessman lets me drive his RR for a day

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Capture

I DMed this watch collecter guy on IG 47yr old shipping company owner and he allowed me to test drive his car for 1 day
How the car looked

Sadly it was only for a day :feelsrope::feelsrope: Transportation Business owner can live like this everyday

Attachments

• 1655827356809.png
    1655827356809.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
the car looks good ngl how much is it

why did he even lend you his car?

why did he even lend you his car?
The dude is on IG as a watch collector most of his followers are not in the same country (except for me and maybe a few others)
I saw him parked the car irl near his office which is in a tall building in some business district he saw me as a young currycel and was happy to lend lol i cant believe it

The dude is on IG as a watch collector most of his followers are not in the same country (except for me and maybe a few others)
I saw him parked the car irl near his office which is in a tall building in some business district he saw me as a young currycel and was happy to lend lol i cant believe it
Mogged!

wow, he kindness mogs me. also car looks good

Maybe he can get you a good job. What kind of transportation does he do?

And retards here say money is a useless cope

I let @Lycan ride my unicycle

Must be nice to have people that nice. I imagine doing something like this in NYC and you wouldn’t even be allowed to make it past the entrance without security being called on you

is it a larp maybe but rr is not any better tham a BMW , even the kings and rulers dont drive that piece of shit nowaday.