Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich Frat Boy Jailed For "Rape"

are women demonic by nature. we need to execute order 21 on the cult of Lilith

I don't even need to watch the video to know it's """"""""""""""rape""""""""'"""""".

Jail the degenerate whore as well.

Her family had more money and connections than his family is my takeaway from thism

TL;DR
he wasnt a chad so it counts as rape

"correct"

lifefuel tag?

yeah North Korean atomic missiles are the last hopes

Damn he's only 21 and he's already NW4.

You can just tell he spends a long time trying to style his hair in back and that island of hair in front to try and downplay his norwooding as much as he can. No dice.

I'm sure he is a legit rapist though. Probably an incel who thought he would get laid if he joined a frat, not knowing that lots of frat boys are incels (who also joined thinking it would get them laid). Then he thought he would get laid pretending to be gay. Either that or he got girls in high school but started norwooding and girls no longer wanted him. Actually that's probably the case considering his midface, nose, jaw and chin are all pretty good.

If he was high IQ he would have been on dutasteride, minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo and at least a low dose of spironolactone when he was 17-19.

>wanted in the us
>free in chadstralia
>goes back to us for christmas

What a retard :feelstastyman:

I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK , I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK , sounds like this bitch was just cock hungry and didn't get what she wanted so she claimed rape.

You can just tell he spends a long time trying to style his hair in back and that island of hair in front to try and downplay his norwooding as much as he can. No dice.

I'm sure he is a legit rapist though. Probably an incel who thought he would get laid if he joined a frat, not knowing that lots of frat boys are incels (who also joined thinking it would get them laid). Then he thought he would get laid pretending to be gay. Either that or he got girls in high school but started norwooding and girls no longer wanted him. Actually that's probably the case considering his midface, nose, jaw and chin are all pretty good.

If he was high IQ he would have been on dutasteride, minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo and at least a low dose of spironolactone when he was 17-19.

He mogs me hard. Even with the norwooding, I'd say he's a solid 6.

She should be used as a onahole for incels in prison

in the video chris hansen said he was good looking.

The way the pendulum swings. If it isn't one extreme it is another.

a worse hairline than most senior citizens i see