Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If foids can naturally be hypergamous, why can't men naturally rape them ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Foids think it's all natural, but rape is also natural. It's how humans reproduced for a large portion of human history. They can naturally be hypergamous, but they also must expect men to naturally rape them.

the real questions, gorilla didnt ask for consent

Because rape is illegal

I wish I was a russian soldier who captured Berlin during WW2. So many foids you could grape.

Yep, that's illogical

It should be legal to rape non-virgin foids.

Muh natural selection nowadays in humans is just made up by cucks making the laws like insanely long prison sentences for rape, sexual harrassment for asking for sex or sending a picture of dick to an adult, having to ask for consents when sex is obvious between two which doesn't apply for chads, making purchasing sex illegal but not selling sex. Soyciety chose to be volcel, whiteknight and rot in misery by giving foids power that they naturally don't have. Foids would be poor af without the help of simps. White foids often can't do even the natural selection properly as they make mixed babies to suffer and choose any junkie who's loud and extra-NT to breed with.

Arranged marriage by parents is the actual human universal. That’s what all hunter gatherer tribes do.

Foids and society always appeal to nature too
They're retarded.

Anyway the reason hypergamy is bad is because we're on the losing side of it.
If you or I were chad we wouldn't give a second thought for poor inkies with dry dicks.

They're retarded.

Anyway the reason hypergamy is bad is because we're on the losing side of it.
If you or I were chad we wouldn't give a second thought for poor inkies with dry dicks.
Yeah, well we should fight for our interests

Absolutely not Agent, I would never grape or promote it.

India Pale Ale What GIF by Rogue Ales & Spirits

Yeah, well we should fight for our interests
Right.
In a traditional society things wouldn't be this absurd. You'd be married by 18, based on merit not looks.

Foids think it's all natural, but rape is also natural. It's how humans reproduced for a large portion of human history. They can naturally be hypergamous, but they also must expect men to naturally rape them.
Grape should be legal