Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Richard Spencer mocks St. Bagelcel (Altrightfags GTFIH)

desperatecel178

desperatecel178

Officer
SPENCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JFL if you think nazi cucks give a shit about us subhumans.

Last edited:
richard spencer is a rich kid pussy who got punched by a soycuck and didn't do shit but run away

I hope Richard Spencer gets his ass kicked by some ANTIFA activist.

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition tbh

Both left, far right, alt right are our enemies they mock of us

Daily reminder that sucking cock and taking in the butt is white culture according to Richard "Cianigger" Spencer. I bet he wants to practice some white culture with that blond beast.

Last edited:
JFL at all these alt right stormfrontcels praising Richard Spencer as some god when he mocks incels in the same fashion as everyone else.

Fuck that faggot who got knocked out by a cuck with a shit eating fetish.

"Blonde beast" :soy:

Implying Nazicels actually like Richard Spencer.

Spencer is cuck and notmie. The personage was created in order to direct rage of youth into civiliside way.
Fuck this pig.

Altrightcels are deluded. As if conservatives would ever give a shit about the blackpill since many Trump supporters are retarded dudebros anyway.

I'd rather take neoliberalism and the copes I can buy with it.

richard spencer is a rich kid pussy who got punched by a soycuck and didn't do shit but run away

Lol.

Richy Sepencer violently harrased and beat his wife.
Keep in mind.

Now, saint Bagelcel was beat down because he had no chance, he is almost a midget after all, he knew he was fucked, even so he didn't back down. Now this faggot, he is tall, he is part of the so called master race, and was beat down by a shit eating antifaggot. What did he do in return? Did he fight the guy or at least tried to punch back? No, he run like a pussy for his life.

Last edited:
He's a cuck, baglecel would beat him like the nigger did when spencercuck mocked black people. Even disabled people on a wheelchair can beat spencercuck. He can mock who he wants, the truth is he's a faggot.

Yup race baiting is divisive as fuck only cuck's use it to destroy and divide
It's not just 'race baiting' , the guy is pro-Israel, referred to himself as Nazbol and thinks white people being gay is a good thing. His goal is obviously to infiltrate the right and make it cucked and pro-Jewish, he is by no definition a real white nationalist.

It's not just 'race baiting' , the guy is pro-Israel, referred to himself as Nazbol and thinks white people being gay is a good thing. His goal is obviously to infiltrate the right and make it cucked and pro-Jewish, he is by no definition a real white nationalist.

I still oppose white nationalism to the death any nationalism tbh its cancerous and the plot of the jew's it really is that's what they invade us with divide and conquer

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition tbh

>muh based freedom-fighting truth teller
>still allowed to have a twitter account in 2019

Spencer is cuck and notmie. The personage was created in order to direct rage of youth into civiliside way.
Fuck this pig.
Dr. Juden Peterstein comes to mind.

Fomenting hatred against ethnicels, including wetbacks like myself. Fuck the alt-right!

Nazi = Chad worshipers

Spencer should be careful, his ranks are mainly made up of coping WN stormcels.

Last edited:
I still oppose white nationalism to the death any nationalism tbh its cancerous and the plot of the jew's it really is that's what they invade us with divide and conquer
I don't, I support every form of nationalism except for Jewish nationalism/Zionism. I believe everyone should be proud of their heritage and have a country of their own and I am very much against mass-immigration.

Conservative bullshit has always been a cope.The right sees you as losers the left sees you as misogynistic losers.Throughout history we are the perfect specimens to throw out on to the killing fields. Stalin was very direct on making the unwanted males canon fodder.

I don't, I support every form of nationalism except for Jewish nationalism/Zionism. I believe everyone should be proud of their heritage and have a country of their own and I am very much against mass-immigration.

Yes everone should be proud of their own heritage however i'm more of an ancap i think yes their's differences i'm not a race denialist those idiot's create and fuel racial nationalism what i see it as is more of unique differences between the 2 none is more superior and everone should be proud of their own skin and everyone should intercoaperate

spencer is a dumb communist retard lol he even voted biden
And then the commenter beneath him talked about how manlethood is mostly a "mindset" and tells short guys just to get fit jfl.

Richard Spencer somehow manages to be a faggot lib just with a white nationalist lean.

If he was the modern representative of white nationalism there'd be no wonder it fails. :feelshaha:

Whoever is this Richard guy he sounds like giga soy cuck, i hope he gets hit by a truck and become shit stain on the road