Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rip a young man who had no life

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
Chris Harper-Mercer
Rip a young socially and romantically rejected young man who was just looking for his soul mate / some love

Last edited:
2 posts for now rip

:clearly another man who just lost all hope couldn't go on anymore rip

A byproduct of society, It never ends, Expect more cases like this if they dont acknowledge the risk young men are at!

A byproduct of society, It never ends, Expect more cases like this if they dont acknowledge the risk young men are at!
The problem is that they never see what the problem is they always look at what dudes who goes on rampage or commit violence do they never look at what their issues is what drove them to do that they never look at the steak problem like when the movie joker was out there all the media talked about how this movie is going to create a massive wage of violence due to how men started to relate to the joker they don't care about what these men goes through or what lead them to do this they only care about how they see the movie and the character God forbid a man who talks about his issues

He was a mutt, God cursed him from the start

He was a mutt, God cursed him from the start
He was socially and romantically rejected along side with him being an introvert definitely was extremely hard

The problem is that they never see what the problem is they always look at what dudes who goes on rampage or commit violence do they never look at what their issues is what drove them to do that they never look at the steak problem like when the movie joker was out there all the media talked about how this movie is going to create a massive wage of violence due to how men started to relate to the joker they don't care about what these men goes through or what lead them to do this they only care about how they see the movie and the character God forbid a man who talks about his issues
True, I have to wait a few more months for a surgery im not even guaranteed for my nostril, Might take out a loan and put myself in debt, Will anything happen to my welfare money if i do this? I need to correct a nostril that hurts like hell!

It is over, Just know that we are here for eachother, Well some of us, Your not alone!

They only care about goys like this!

Attachments

• FyOPqZfWIAE0Z0d.png
    FyOPqZfWIAE0Z0d.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 10
True, I have to wait a few more months for a surgery im not even guaranteed for my nostril, Might take out a loan and put myself in debt, Will anything happen to my welfare money if i do this? I need to correct a nostril that hurts like hell!
I hope it goes well for you man if it's not really dangerous I dothinj it's better to not go through surgeries the result is not always 100% best wishes Bro

They only care about goys like this!
True lol I tried with some tardheads about this they told me he didn't do much of a bad thing that's why he received love letters and they love him cause he is now a better person jfl how many criminals did small things and got in prison for it thousands how many got love letters model contract and billionaire gf zero

Last edited:
True lol I tried telling some tardheads about this they told me he didn't do much of a bad thing that's why he received love letters and they love him cause he is now a better person jfl how many criminals did small things and got it on prison for it thousands and how many many got love letters model contract and billionaire gf zero
Jeffrey dahmer which was gay got love letters from women even tho he only wanted gays, AND IN PRISON TOO!

Jeffrey dahmer which was gay got love letters from women even tho he only wanted gays, AND IN PRISON TOO!
Jfl at these retards who post on reddit about us being wrong these fags are literally just denying the reality of us why cause they don't live in it they were born with everything everything was handed to themvjuetbby birth how could they possibly know what it is to be an incel it's always either whores or attractive men who attack us jfl at this retard world

Jfl at these retards who post on reddit about us being wrong these fags are literally just denying the reality of us why cause they don't live in it they were born with everything everything was handed to themvjuetbby birth how could they possibly know what it is to be an incel it's always either whores or attractive men who attack us jfl at this retard world
I was born with a retard nose, Autism, ADHD and i dont even know if it will be fucking covered by the state to get this shit fixed, I cant go anywhere without people thinking im a weirdo, I need 1 last surgery to correct one side of my nose, Its half jew half straight now, There are 2 tags of bone the nose connects to the plates, One is off and hurts like hell, Im nearing 24 and my parents keep spilling bluepilled lies and make a fortune selling things with theyre business but say i have to buy it myself NO HELP researching it either, If i die from an infection, The blood is in theyre hands, To amplify this, They could have given me it 1 week after i was born i read to correct it so it would grow corectly, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE FREE!

I was born with a retard nose, Autism, ADHD and i dont even know if it will be fucking covered by the state to get this shit fixed, I cant go anywhere without people thinking im a weirdo, I need 1 last surgery to correct one side of my nose, Its half jew half straight now, There are 2 tags of bone the nose connects to the plates, One is off and hurts like hell, Im nearing 24 and my parents keep spilling bluepilled lies and make a fortune selling things with theyre business but say i have to buy it myself NO HELP researching it either, If i die from an infection, The blood is in theyre hands, To amplify this, They could have given me it 1 week after i was born i read to correct it so it would grow corectly, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE FREE!
Autism, ADHD is a death sentence for an ugly young man i was diagnosed with autism paranoia and personality disorder but didn't want to take any jewpill lol I was always an outcasted lol
I would recommend if you don't see it necessary to do the surgery don't go for it it's not worth it I don't think going into surgery would make of any good but if you gotta do it I'm wishing you all luck Bro

Autism, ADHD is a death sentence for an ugly young man i was diagnosed with autism paranoia and personality disorder but didn't want to take any jewpill lol I was always an outcasted lol
I would recommend if you don't see it necessary to do the surgery don't go for it it's not worth it I don't think going into surgery would make of any good but if you gotta do it I'm wishing you all luck Bro
Ive had 2 aleredy, it is medically necessary or i will die from infection, Ill probably be found dead in my apartment someday, Im having a tape to keep my other nostril in place, Other than that its completely done for

Ive had 2 aleredy, it is medically necessary or i will die from infection, Ill probably be found dead in my apartment someday, Im having a tape to keep my other nostril in place, Other than that its completely done for
Really hope it all turns good man just don't rope now cause if you just did it like this you making them fucks a favor by making the world a less one incel that's what they want roping is not the answer

Really hope it all turns good man just don't rope now cause if you just did it like this you making them fucks a favor by making the world a less one incel that's what they want roping is not the answer
It probably wont, The retardism of my parents and theyre bluepill is probably gonna be my downfall, They didnt help me research they just stood there laughing, Im all on my own, They make tons of money yet cant spare 1 penny so i can atleast get my medical needs met.

It probably wont, The retardism of my parents and theyre bluepill is probably gonna be my downfall, They didnt help me research they just stood there laughing, Im all on my own, They make tons of money yet cant spare 1 penny so i can atleast get my medical needs met.
Having a shit bags of a parents I don't understand what these brianshits think of but what can you expect from Bluepillers retards what these shits think of laughing on their son lol
We are all on our own man parents won't help at shit
What I will tell you tho if there comes the day where you decide to rope or that the downfall is near don't go alone I'm not trying to post glow but it feels fucking bas every time I think taht we are just destined to rot and die alone with these fucks who made us suffer and rot in pain gets to live and enjoy every second of their lives

Having a shit bags of a parents I don't understand what these brianshits think of but what can you expect from Bluepillers retards what these shits think of laughing on their son lol
We are all on our own man parents won't help at shit
What I will tell you tho if there comes the day where you decide to rope or that the downfall is near don't go alone I'm not trying to post glow but it feels fucking bas every time I think taht we are just destined to rot and die alone with these fucks who made us suffer and rot in pain gets to live and enjoy every second of their lives
At this point, They can just find theyre son dead in theyre home, I know the code to theyre home so when i feel time is near i can lay down and die in theyre king sized bed, Its a 20 min walk

At this point, They can just find theyre son dead in theyre home, I know the code to theyre home so when i feel time is near i can lay down and die in theyre king sized bed, Its a 20 min walk
Damn it I'm not really a fan of thus mindset bro if they made you suffer you should be sure to make them suffer as well before going away

Damn it I'm not really a fan of thus mindset bro if they made you suffer you should be sure to make them suffer as well before going away
Maybe i should kill them, Who knows, Im gonna die from an infection anyway

Maybe i should kill them, Who knows
Maybe you should brother maybe them and many more who knows it depends of how much you can score :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Maybe you should brother maybe them and many more who knows it depends of how much you can score :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Why did you write brother? But nah doubth id ER, Ill be too weak by then anyway.

Why did you write brother? But nah doubth id ER, Ill be too weak by then anyway.
BrothER
Oh so the score board Wil be onky 2??
That's a shame man maybe you should go postal when you sense that the end is coming

BrothER
Oh so the score board Wil be onky 2??
That's a shame man maybe you should go postal when you sense that the end is coming
Dude im a weak frail man, Guns are banned here, You this stupid?

Dude im a weak frail man, Guns are banned here, You this stupid?
Do you live in a Muslim country? Where guns are banned
know it does only require experience and practice to use a gun but yeah yeah ok I got it it ain't an option in your case
Sad tho highly disappointing ending

Last edited:
Do you live outside in a Muslims country?
You know it does only require experience and practice to use a gun but yeah yeah ok I got it it ain't an option in your case
Sad tho highly disappointing ending
True, Imma cope with vidya until im found dead probably

True, Imma cope with vidya until im found dead probably
Highly highly wasted opportunity tbh to take on your revenge can't you boost your strength by doing enhancement drugs at that day??
Since it won't make of a difference

At the end he didn't leave alone
That's the best thing you get what you fucking deserve let alone the terror he made these whores feel at that day rip